Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I pray you all have a wonderful day and a blessed Christmas season. Yes, we battle and debate, but we all belong to the US Message Board family. At the end of the day we are all Proud Americans.

CHEERS!

Happy Thanksgiving to all and your families..

Let's all think of our military men and women who are serving out of country on this day also

Happy Thanksgiving to all and your families..

Let's all think of our military men and women who are serving out of country on this day also

Agreed Stephanie. It must be tortuous for men and women in uniform to be far away from their loved ones dueing the holidays. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

I pray you all have a wonderful day and a blessed Christmas season. Yes, we battle and debate, but we all belong to the US Message Board family. At the end of the day we are all Proud Americans.

CHEERS!

Backatcha, Jim. A beautiful day to you and your loved ones.

i thought i was done cooking last night. really i did... then i decided we needed more brisket and my mom asked me to make a second meatloaf. (she likes doing the turkey). so i was at the market when it opened at 8 a.m. second meatloaf is done cooking. brisket has another two hours. then i'm going to be in the middle of traffic going to jersey... where i have to meat my ex-sister in law to pick up my younger nephew and bring him to my folks. *sigh*

ah well, as a friend of mine likes to say, "we make plans, G-d laughs.". heh..

Last edited:
So now I am stuffed and back at home...Thank goodness that I am off tomorrow! Hope everyone had a Great Day!

Forum List

Back