CDZ Happy Thanksgiving to all

73500c7b9379aad9d05be90a18ced3ce.jpg

I just thought a temporary truce in the verbal wars might be in order.
Nothing like a celebration of genocide to bring americans together in unity.
Oh give a rest Bo. A day to slow down and recall what we have to be grateful for is not some horrible, offensive idea.
The Native Americans are honored in the Thanksgiving story. We know they saved our ass. Don't ruin a perfectly honorable tradition with a bunch of political vitriol. Just don't.

Oh give a rest Bo. A day to slow down and recall what we have to be grateful for is not some horrible, offensive idea.
The Native Americans are honored in the Thanksgiving story. We know they saved our ass. Don't ruin a perfectly honorable tradition with a bunch of political vitriol. Just don't.

Sure they are. We so honor them that we stopped removing their children from their homes to be sent off to be sodomized in boarding schools in the mid 70’s. We so honor them we use them to smear Liz Warren. We so honor them we sic dogs on them for protesting DAPL.

Sure they are. We so honor them that we stopped removing their children from their homes to be sent off to be sodomized in boarding schools in the mid 70’s. We so honor them we use them to smear Liz Warren. We so honor them we sic dogs on them for protesting DAPL.
None of those things have anything to do with the first Thanksgiving in Plymouth Colony.
Why should we stop giving thanks for whatever we have? Because we have been shit heads to the Native Americans seems to me no reason to give up Thanksgiving. I'm just not drawing the connection.

I let myself get off track. In spirit of good will, let's pull it back. Sorry Will.

Or

Anyone remember Jane Fonda singing this to her cat on Thanksgiving in Klute?

three out of my four grandparents were descended of the Cherokee odds sods that went up against the Creek red sticks in the battle of Horseshoe bend were born in walking distance of the battlefield.

Have you considered psychiatric treatment? It would have helped Do Quixote, I'm sure it would help you.

Have you considered psychiatric treatment? It would have helped Do Quixote, I'm sure it would help you.

Not if the problem is neurological

Forum List

Back