Happy Thanksgiving Pilgrim Cannibals

I'm thankful I'm not a miserable Liberal.
Me too...
I like it just fine.

Its just like any Paintmywhore post, meaningless and full of lies.
Yeah, paint is a low-information ditz.

OK, colonists.

You can argue semantics but if you want to put it in modern terms, they were all illegal immigrants.

Nobody checked with the natives at the time to make sure it was OK to land, much less set up housing and then subsequently starve to death. Guess who came in and saved them? Three guesses.

Lord De La Warr arrived with a resupply fleet and saved the Colony. And the Natives were illegal immigrants as well. Did the animals and life forms here in the New World invite them over?

Want to provide a link for that? How did De La Warr know to come with a resupply fleet? Did the Pilgrims send him an email?

See prior wiki link. I do like your illegal immigrant thingy. It's so stupid it really gave me a good laugh.

Me too...

OK, colonists.

You can argue semantics but if you want to put it in modern terms, they were all illegal immigrants.

Nobody checked with the natives at the time to make sure it was OK to land, much less set up housing and then subsequently starve to death. Guess who came in and saved them? Three guesses.
What law were they breaking? Seriously, enlighten us!

Native Americans didn't have laws concerning illegal immigrants because they didn't need them. Do you think the white Europeans asked permission to invade their land or did they just take it like it was an....entitlement?
No one had laws concerning migration then. There were no passports or customs officials anywhere. This is absolutely an air-headed argument. One of the most patently ignorant I've seen since JoeB's.

Live in your white-bread fantasy if you want.

"""Soon the Puritans begin to discuss “…the legal ownership of the land.” At this time Governor John Winthrop declared the “Indians had not subdued the land” and therefore all uncultivated land should be public domain according to English Common Law.

In other words this meant that the land belonged to the King of England. Thus the colonists decided that they did not need to consult with the Natives and that the land was theirs for the taking. As far as they were concerned they only had to inform the representative of the crown and that was the local governor.

To Biblically defend the force taking of the land from the Native People, the Puritans embraced Psalms 2:8 “Ask of me and I shall give thee the heather for thine inheritance and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.” This forced taking of the land included murder. A company of Puritans led by Miles Standish actively sought out the head of a local chief. They eventually accomplished this gruesome trophy when they beheaded the Native Leader Wituwamat. The head was displayed on a wooded post in the Town Square of Plymouth.""""

A More Accurate Historical Thanksgiving

Last edited:
Me too...

OK, colonists.

Lord De La Warr arrived with a resupply fleet and saved the Colony. And the Natives were illegal immigrants as well. Did the animals and life forms here in the New World invite them over?

Want to provide a link for that? How did De La Warr know to come with a resupply fleet? Did the Pilgrims send him an email?

See prior wiki link. I do like your illegal immigrant thingy. It's so stupid it really gave me a good laugh.

Then what would you call the taking of land and resources from the rightful owners by people who arrived without invitation? Answer the question.

Me too...

OK, colonists.

Native Americans didn't have laws concerning illegal immigrants because they didn't need them. Do you think the white Europeans asked permission to invade their land or did they just take it like it was an....entitlement?
No one had laws concerning migration then. There were no passports or customs officials anywhere. This is absolutely an air-headed argument. One of the most patently ignorant I've seen since JoeB's.

"""Soon the Puritans begin to discuss “…the legal ownership of the land.” At this time Governor John Winthrop declared the “Indians had not subdued the land” and therefore all uncultivated land should be public domain according to English Common Law.

In other words this meant that the land belonged to the King of England. Thus the colonists decided that they did not need to consult with the Natives and that the land was theirs for the taking. As far as they were concerned they only had to inform the representative of the crown and that was the local governor.

To Biblically defend the force taking of the land from the Native People, the Puritans embraced Psalms 2:8 “Ask of me and I shall give thee the heather for thine inheritance and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.” This forced taking of the land included murder. A company of Puritans led by Miles Standish actively sought out the head of a local chief. They eventually accomplished this gruesome trophy when they beheaded the Native Leader Wituwamat. The head was displayed on a wooded post in the Town Square of Plymouth.""""

If that was indeed English Common Law, then the establishment of the colony was legal. Unless you can show me an Amerind law that says otherwise, you're a ding bat. Really, really stupid.

Me too...

OK, colonists.

Then what would you call the taking of land and resources from the rightful owners by people who arrived without invitation? Answer the question.
He'd call that Progress, oddly enough.

Me too...

OK, colonists.

The natural course of civilization back then. If a people had no strength they had nothing. The Indians couldn't hold there land and it was taken as land has been taken through the eons. Even today land can be taken by entiment domain.

Me too...

OK, colonists.

Natives had no concept of private land ownership. Argument = Fail.

Jamestown was first founded as a failed British colony, that thought it was a brilliant idea to build a settlement on a swamp, and surrounded by hostile tribes which they then pissed off. They were also hardcore royalists, unlike those that founded Plymouth colony fleeing religious persecution.

Jamestown did not fail. It thrived. It was the founding of America a generation before the Pilgrims ever set foot in a America. No Jamestown....no fucking Pilgrims.

They were not royalists. They set up the first Legislature in America in 1619 because they did not like British rule. Jamestown established the most important element of American liberty and freedom....Rule by the Consent of the Governed.

The Pilgrims only wanted religious freedom for themselves. They cast out anyone who wanted to worship differently from them.
Which Jamestown, as there was more than one attempt, the first failed.

Thanxfornothing.jpg

The first murders in Jamestown were done by the natives. They were overwhelmingly violent compared to the original settlers. The Jamestown Charter instructed the settlers to do anything in their power to maintain peaceful relations. They tried....desperately. Ditto the Pilgrims.

The liberal shit is so fucking sad because it always gets the facts wrong.

Oh come on that was funny!

No....stupid liberal bullshit. You know the meme by heart.....Noble Savages....Evil Whites.

The truth is never that simple. Ever. The Natives were just as culpable for the origins of the violence as the Whites. There is no question of that.
Maybe we should all just kill ourselves for how we fucked over the Neanderthals.

Me too...
Pick a better name then. Feel free.
Pick a better title, but I guess it's too late.
I like it just fine.

OK, colonists.

The first arrivers didn't check with the Ice Age mega-fauna that owned the America's either.

Me too...

OK, colonists.

Notice they only claimed UNCULTIVATED land.

So much for not respecting what the Indians owned.

Jamestown was first founded as a failed British colony, that thought it was a brilliant idea to build a settlement on a swamp, and surrounded by hostile tribes which they then pissed off. They were also hardcore royalists, unlike those that founded Plymouth colony fleeing religious persecution.

Jamestown did not fail. It thrived. It was the founding of America a generation before the Pilgrims ever set foot in a America. No Jamestown....no fucking Pilgrims.

They were not royalists. They set up the first Legislature in America in 1619 because they did not like British rule. Jamestown established the most important element of American liberty and freedom....Rule by the Consent of the Governed.

The Pilgrims only wanted religious freedom for themselves. They cast out anyone who wanted to worship differently from them.
Which Jamestown, as there was more than one attempt, the first failed.

Nope. Jamestown was settled in May 1607. It never failed.

Jamestown Virginia - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The first murders in Jamestown were done by the natives. They were overwhelmingly violent compared to the original settlers. The Jamestown Charter instructed the settlers to do anything in their power to maintain peaceful relations. They tried....desperately. Ditto the Pilgrims.

No....stupid liberal bullshit. You know the meme by heart.....Noble Savages....Evil Whites.

The truth is never that simple. Ever. The Natives were just as culpable for the origins of the violence as the Whites. There is no question of that.
Maybe we should all just kill ourselves for how we fucked over the Neanderthals.

No we were making whoopie with Neanderthals :thup:

I thought you were supposed to be black?

You guys didn't benefit from hybrid vigor.

Out to be obvious by now.

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon? Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned? Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? Can you paint with all the colors of the wind." - Vanessa Williams

I thought you were supposed to be black?

You guys didn't benefit from hybrid vigor.

Out to be obvious by now.

I'm not black. And you must've gotten your hybrid vigor from someone in a circus... because you're a clown. :badgrin:

*drops the mic*

Forum List

Back