Happy Square Root Day

WTF. I come here to lip off. Not for a refresher course in Math. :mad:

Were you one of those kids that got a comment on the report card that said: Does not play well with others?

Are you one of those people that takes everything they read literally, and has no sense of humor?

Did you actually read what you just wrote? Who's the one without the sense of humor?

The lad whose root was too square
He promised to love her with care.
"But square root?" I ask ye.
"Can you imagine? It's ghasty!"
He implored, still she didn't dare.​

editec​

Do you know who the fattest knight at the Round Table was? Sir Cumference: too much pi.

Sorry. Couldn't help it.

Are you one of those people that takes everything they read literally, and has no sense of humor?

Did you actually read what you just wrote? Who's the one without the sense of humor?

Still you. :)

Boy, you weren't kidding when you said you came here to lip off. :lol:

I only asked that question because that was the comment I got on my report card in the 4th grade from Ms. Gambitsy. I wasn't very civil then. But, I've made a lot of progress. :D

I only asked that question because that was the comment I got on my report card in the 4th grade from Ms. Gambitsy. I wasn't very civil then. But, I've made a lot of progress. :D

I spent too much time playing with others. Thus, getting caught in the cloakroom during nap time with the cute little neighbor boy that lived downstairs from me.

I spent too much time playing with others. Thus, getting caught in the cloakroom during nap time with the cute little neighbor boy that lived downstairs from me.

Lol. I was mean to boys. One of my classmates was building a tower with blocks and when he wasn't looking I knocked it down. No wonder I'm mean to Modbert, he brings me back to my childhood days. :badgrin:

The only A+ I received in college was for Calculus. Can I get my geek badge now?

graduate.gif

Does that come with a pocket protector?

and a slide rule.

Me either. I only posted it because I heard someone say it. I didn't even know what it meant. :tongue:

Go ahead and play the dumb blonde...but we know better. :rolleyes:

Who's celebrating the next math-inspired holiday -- Pi Day (March 14)? What a perfect excuse to eat pizza that day.

Who's playing? I don't have any idea why March 14th would be pie day. :confused: But I'm in favor of it if it means I get pizza. :tongue:

The dumb blond shtick is adorable.

Forum List

Back