Happy Passover to all house of Israel!

"For I was stolen from the land of the Hebrews, and here too, I have done nothing, for which they have put me into the dungeon."
If you are a Hebrew you would not say, “I was taken from the land of the Hebrews”, you would say you were taken from my land or our land.

Now on the other hand if an Arab was saying this.,.,.,., it makes perfect sense.
:)-

Actually it makes perfect sense,
to refer to land by the name clearly known to strangers on a different continent.

What doesn't make any sense whatsoever, is you trying to argue Joseph wasn't one.

Hi, Self-Hating Jew who knows nothing about history...
Jews and Israelis are not one and the same

Is the land of “Israel” their true ancient homeland?

Promised Land
“Moses went up Mount Nebo to the top of Pisgah, looked over the promised land of Israel spread out before him, and died, at the age of one hundred and twenty, according to Talmudic legend on 7 Adar, his 120th birthday exactly.

Moab is the historical name for a mountainous strip of land in modern-day
Jordan running along the eastern shore of the Dead Sea. In ancient times, it was home to the kingdom of the Moabites, a people often in conflict with their Israelite neighbors to the west.

The Moabites were a historical people, whose existence is attested to by numerous archeological findings, most notably the
Mesha Stele, which describes the Moabite victory over an unnamed son of King Omri of Israel. Their capital was Dibon, located next to the modern Jordanian town of Dhiban.
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Moab

From there they moved to Egypt
(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph commanded to fill their sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:

(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

Based on the above the “Promised Land” is not the land the Jews are occupying today. In biblical verse terms the Jews were nomads who were wonderers living off of the land grazing their sheep on the open plains.

Then the question that needs to be asked---

Why do the Israelis call the land they live on today their ancestral land?
Because they lie to themselves and everyone else; even their children

Here we go again. Heard it all before. Ad infinitum.

Gen. said this; Gen. said that. And so on.

Hi, Self-Hating Jew who knows nothing about history...
Jews and Israelis are not one and the same

Is the land of “Israel” their true ancient homeland?

Promised Land
“Moses went up Mount Nebo to the top of Pisgah, looked over the promised land of Israel spread out before him, and died, at the age of one hundred and twenty, according to Talmudic legend on 7 Adar, his 120th birthday exactly.

Moab is the historical name for a mountainous strip of land in modern-day
Jordan running along the eastern shore of the Dead Sea. In ancient times, it was home to the kingdom of the Moabites, a people often in conflict with their Israelite neighbors to the west.

The Moabites were a historical people, whose existence is attested to by numerous archeological findings, most notably the
Mesha Stele, which describes the Moabite victory over an unnamed son of King Omri of Israel. Their capital was Dibon, located next to the modern Jordanian town of Dhiban.
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Moab

From there they moved to Egypt
(Gen 42:25 KJV) Then Joseph commanded to fill their sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way:

(Gen 45:20 KJV) Also regard not your stuff; for the good of all the land of Egypt is yours.

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

Based on the above the “Promised Land” is not the land the Jews are occupying today. In biblical verse terms the Jews were nomads who were wonderers living off of the land grazing their sheep on the open plains.

Then the question that needs to be asked---

Why do the Israelis call the land they live on today their ancestral land?
Because they lie to themselves and everyone else; even their children

Here we go again. Heard it all before. Ad infinitum.

Gen. said this; Gen. said that. And so on.
There’s this little annoying though about context.
First we elected Trump, then we fought King George III.

Last edited:
Let me share with You a bit from my Pesach experience, and bring this thread back to topic.

At the last minute on friday we had a change of plans as our friends who came back from abroad invited us to celebrate in their new house in Sefad.

As we haven't seen them for about a year, we've blessed "Mehayeh Ha'Metim" had a pleasant meal and kept on in preparations for the Seder. One of the highlights for me this year were the Matzos . My friend managed to bring the most Mehudar matzos that looked so poor, burned, and the same time so real in the context o the miracle that it got me immediately into the atmosphere. The magnitude of the situation of a millions of people hurrying to salvation, the worry, the darkness of the sky and the feeling that someOne so Awesome is taking care of You in the midst of all this. These Matzos were my highlights this year, made me immediately full of fear and awe in front of Hashem.

The Seder itself was more fun than I could expect, the kids were full of energy, gave toys to each other... During the day we ate more and managed to study Mishna and Halacha like in the old days with my bro from another mother, this time with more understanding and an additional generation discussing the same verses. At that instance a thought passes by and You instantly know the "why" behind all the story of Egypt.

On the Sunday night we went out to see Safed, this is what You'll see here, the calm deep atmosphere in one of our holy cities, on the day after the Seder:

vlgstr.png

Beit Midrash/Knesset on one of slopes in the old city

betmidrash.png

corner1.png

A Tzdaka box among many on the streets

Tzdaka.png

Looks a beautiful place.

Let me share with You a bit from my Pesach experience, and bring this thread back to topic.

At the last minute on friday we had a change of plans as our friends who came back from abroad invited us to celebrate in their new house in Sefad.

As we haven't seen them for about a year, we've blessed "Mehayeh Ha'Metim" had a pleasant meal and kept on in preparations for the Seder. One of the highlights for me this year were the Matzos . My friend managed to bring the most Mehudar matzos that looked so poor, burned, and the same time so real in the context o the miracle that it got me immediately into the atmosphere. The magnitude of the situation of a millions of people hurrying to salvation, the worry, the darkness of the sky and the feeling that someOne so Awesome is taking care of You in the midst of all this. These Matzos were my highlights this year, made me immediately full of fear and awe in front of Hashem.

The Seder itself was more fun than I could expect, the kids were full of energy, gave toys to each other... During the day we ate more and managed to study Mishna and Halacha like in the old days with my bro from another mother, this time with more understanding and an additional generation discussing the same verses. At that instance a thought passes by and You instantly know the "why" behind all the story of Egypt.

On the Sunday night we went out to see Safed, this is what You'll see here, the calm deep atmosphere in one of our holy cities, on the day after the Seder:

vlgstr.png

Beit Midrash/Knesset on one of slopes in the old city

betmidrash.png

corner1.png

A Tzdaka box among many on the streets

Tzdaka.png

Looks a beautiful place.
Jerusalem is powerful in its holiness, vibrant-the source of life.

Tzfat if very gentle...calming...don't know how to describe it....

Jerusalem opens ones soul to cry in prayer, like meeting ones self after long absence,
Tzfat makes you calmly melt into 'ohhh' presence...

Lots of Torah and art... yet quiet in its own way.

"Easter" is an English word of Pagan origin that refers somehow to the rising of the sun in the east at the time of the lengthening of the days in the spring.

Most other languages adhere more closely to the Hebrew.

The term "Passover" in English refers somehow to the "passing over" of the angel of death by the houses of the Israelite nation in the land of Goshen when the door posts were stricken with the blood of the paschal lamb. Or it is in a "passing over" of one's own house in a thorough inspection or introspection to be purged of the old leaven.

People don't do their spring cleaning in time for Passover (or Easter) and they ingest marijuana instead of the proper bitter herbs with the lamb.

Have a kosher and joyful Pesach!

Let us pray these days that we will merit complete G-d's redemption for the people of Israel and the entire world. For the sages taught us, "In Nisan they were redeemed in Nissan to be redeemed."
61ae8b9c-ea9a-41af-ade6-7fbea98c2c4d.jpg

:hhello:
Same to you. Next year in Yerushalyim!
What ever happened to Roudy?
What's up bro?! Good to see you again.
Likewise dude!!
I stopped posting here because in essence, thanks to the Donald Trump presidency which was of course one of G_d's greatest miracles, Zion won the war, decisively.

I mean what's left, the US and many other countries have moved their embassies to Jerusalem - the eternal capital of Israel (and the world did not end), settlements declared UNDISPUTED Israeli territory for the first time, Arab nations that were mortal enemies of Israel are now friendly and doing business with Israel, and Palestinians no longer receiving 800 million in US aid that ended up in their corrupt leaders' pockets and used by IslamoNazi terrorists to kill innocent Jews.

The few pro Pali idiots that still post here are just holdout morons and the usual mentally ill that escaped from the local asylum. Maybe somebody should inform them that the war is OVER and WE WON.

Last edited:
"Easter" is an English word of Pagan origin that refers somehow to the rising of the sun in the east at the time of the lengthening of the days in the spring.

The term "Passover" in English refers somehow to the "passing over" of the angel of death by the houses of the Israelite nation in the land of Goshen when the door posts were stricken with the blood of the paschal lamb. Or it is in a "passing over" of one's own house in a thorough inspection or introspection to be purged of the old leaven.

People don't do their spring cleaning in time for Passover (or Easter) and they ingest marijuana instead of the proper bitter herbs with the lamb.
Passover...Peh (Mouth) Sach (Much).
We are Commanded by God to excessively discuss the exodus from Mitzraim.

Next Year in Jerusalem, no quarantine!

Next Year in Jerusalem, no quarantine!
I was actually disappointed that Eliyahu Hanavi wasn't at the door.

The few pro Pali idiots that still post here are just holdout morons and the usual mentally ill that escaped from the local asylum.
Which Jews are advocating pogroms and gulags?
Maybe somebody should inform them that the war is OVER and WE WON.
No. Sudden destruction will be visited on entire nations because the land must be purged of all abominations of the false sciences of psychology and psychiatry.
When you think you have escaped you will be captured, punished and tortured world without end. There is no excuse for that.

The few pro Pali idiots that still post here are just holdout morons and the usual mentally ill that escaped from the local asylum.
Which Jews are advocating pogroms and gulags?
Maybe somebody should inform them that the war is OVER and WE WON.
No. Sudden destruction will be visited on entire nations because the land must be purged of all abominations of the false sciences of psychology and psychiatry.
When you think you have escaped you will be captured, punished and tortured world without end. There is no excuse for that.
This is what happens when you're couped up indoors and run out of meds. I think you completely misunderstood my post and responded with religious nutjob gibberish. Please read again, my point was that the Jews / Zion have won on almost every one of main goals, with the advent of the Trump presidency. What's left? Complete annexation and rebuilding of the Ancient Temple? That might come in Trump's second term! :clap2:

couped up indoors and run out of meds. I think you completely misunderstood my post and responded with religious nutjob gibberish.
Cut that Catholic choirboy shit out!
Please read again, my point was that the Jews / Zion have won on almost every one of main goals, with the advent of the Trump presidency. What's left?
Trump is on the right. He's not a mental health President. Do you forget Bandy X. Lee and all those idiot soul-healer psychiatrists? "Master of Divinity" from Yale Divinity School --- she's trying to be a f**King Rabbi herself and doesn't know her place as a woman, never realized she was never married to Donald Trump in the first place, what's she trying to do going to court with a mental health charge on that damn impeachment trying to put him away like an unwanted husband?
Complete annexation and rebuilding of the Ancient Temple? That might come in Trump's second term!
Israel probably needs to do just that for a little self-respect, but that's out of Trump's jurisdiction, and it's not really relevant in the United States.

New Topics

Forum List

Back