Happy Obama Day!

Maybe if the right would quit telling Lies about Obama for a second we could actually critize some of the things he failed to do instead of constantly debunking a huge string of fucking lies.

Who do you think you're kidding? You view ANY criticism of Dear Reader as a lie.

Still parroting those failed talking points? :lol:

Dumbass.

obama-teleprompter_school.jpg

Go ahead. Claim it's a Photoshop. I DARE you. :lol:

Obama cult members are kinda creepy..

Happy Obama day....

my gawd..gag

Last edited:
President Obama was inaugurated 3 years ago today.

Happy Obama Day!!!

"Good job tonight," President Barack Obama told his Defense chief as he arrived for his annual State of the Union message.

Unknown to a global television audience watching the speech moments later, a bold hostage rescue operation had played out half a world away with an elite Navy SEAL team's rescue of two hostages in Somalia, one of them an American. It was the same SEAL team that killed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden, a U.S. official said Wednesday.

Unknown to those watching the speech, Obama had learned shortly before that the operation to rescue American aid worker Jessica Buchanan and another hostage had been successful. And, immediately after the speech, Obama returned to the White House to inform Buchanan's father that she was safe and "on her way home," according to a White House statement."

:udaman:

Obama's a Navy Seal?
You hadn't heard??!!!

318.gif

Maybe if the right would quit telling Lies about Obama for a second we could actually critize some of the things he failed to do instead of constantly debunking a huge string of fucking lies.

You'd have to prove a lie first. You've made the claim but you never prove it.

obama-teleprompter_school.jpg

Go ahead. Claim it's a Photoshop. I DARE you. :lol:
reagan-teleprompter.jpg

Dumbass. :lol:
:lol: And the funny part is, you think you had a point.

Obama isn't very good at impromptu speaking. Deal with it.

:lol:

An 85 minute bitch-slapping - no teleprompters in sight.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5BE9_x7xTo]Obama Faces GOP On Its Talking Points - YouTube[/ame]

Repub Congressman Tom Cole admitted, "he (Obama) scored many points. He did very well".

Another Republican said (off the record), "“It was a mistake that we allowed the cameras to roll like that. We should not have done that.”

I have again established that daveman is a dumbass. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLd0HYD4UG4]GOP Admits Being Clobbered By Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back