happy new year!

Are we the only three that are awake at 7:30 on New Year's Day? My coffee's good and breakfast an hour and half ago, better.

Are we the only three that are awake at 7:30 on New Year's Day? My coffee's good and breakfast an hour and half ago, better.

Need the extra couple hours of practice to start writing '09 instead of '08.

wow i feel like such a loser...yall have plans....i did go out and look at the moon....nice moon...with jupiter ...and mercury...

I had a few drinks with friends and crashed before midnight.

I let my wards party in the New Year on my behalf.

I don't know how many people are sleeping upstairs this AM, but you can't find any floor that doesn't have a kid on it.

Rocking night sky this time of year, isnt it?

Is that Jupiter that's so damned huge in the evening west sky? Yah-zaaah! that's big.

My computer connection went down early last evening, so not only was I unable to surf in the new year, I was also unable to call my people to wish them a Happy New Year. Very annoying that.

I've got to get a book ready for tomorrow, and it's damned huge, so I can't even drink Mimosas this morning.

Rosetta's first book this year will be an illustrated edition of "The Scarlet Letter". Should end up being about 200 hmtl pages with about 32 8-color offset lithographs.

Beautiful edition of that fine classic. I'm happy to be going back to scanning and publishing.

I'd taken six months off, (too much bad shit going down in my life..so I needed a break) but it's good to be back in the publishing saddle, again.

Happy New Year, chums.

Last edited:
It'll be like Kindergarten penmanship all over again..

**wanders off in seach of fat pencil, and gray big-lined paper**

MY guess is I'm even less hung over than you. :D MY truck has been parked in the driveway since I got home from work at 6:00 last night, and hasn't moved.

I'm not exactly sure how one can be "less hungover", when no hangover exists at all.
I stopped partying for New Years Eve about the same time my children started partying for New Years Eve.
I don't know if the relationship is coincidence or causality.

I'm not exactly sure how one can be "less hungover", when no hangover exists at all.
I stopped partying for New Years Eve about the same time my children started partying for New Years Eve.
I don't know if the relationship is coincidence or causality.

Fine, be difficult and have it YOUR way. *I* still have functioning brain cells, while YOU killed some of yours off. :D

We saved some of our 4th of July fireworks for tonight. Sparklers,fountains and a variety of poppers. We will probably eat burgers,watch movies until midnight ,and then it's fireworks to bring in the new year..

This being Arizona, there were people firing off guns at midnight. Nutjobs.

SCA did i misread your post? the ones that dress up like middle ages and all....

That's us, but as far as I know, we all bathe on a regular basis, even at camping events. I'll admit there are way too many people who haven't embraced the idea of modern dental hygiene, but . . .

MY guess is I'm even less hung over than you. :D MY truck has been parked in the driveway since I got home from work at 6:00 last night, and hasn't moved.

Being the 9-month-pregnant designated driver for last night, I'm less hungover than anyone, but as it happens, I never get hangovers even when I do drink. I've mastered the secret of remaining hydrated.

This being Arizona, there were people firing off guns at midnight. Nutjobs.

Yes,there are nutjobs in NM that do the same thing. Usually we hear at least one story about some jerk shooting his gun up in the air,and aother party goer getting shot or close to it..some people are very stupid...

Forum List

Back