happy new year!

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
so what big plans yall got?

i dont think we are gonna do anything but eat a big old porterhouse steak....one between the two of us....and stay in...i dont care to go out to eat...ever place is crowded..running out of food and the service is bad...and normally the set menu is overpriced...

so what do interesting people do on new years?

i dont think we are gonna do anything but eat a big old porterhouse steak....one between the two of us....and stay in...i dont care to go out to eat...ever place is crowded..running out of food and the service is bad...and normally the set menu is overpriced...

My friend, Thomas, is having a New Year's Eve masked ball at his house. Karaoke, booze, heated pool and jacuzzi, booze, Rockband 2, booze, buffet dinner, and more booze.

If I was interesting I would tell you.

A bunch of us are going to go out and party. Probably head to Lawrence, it's a college town and should be more exciting.... now if I could just leave work.

That sounds fun!

I joined the SCA primarily because I had no social life. Medieval recreationists can be a bit strange sometimes, but you KNOW there's always a good party going on.

I posted another thread concerning the Twelfth Night party I was at the other night, in which the hostess accidentally set a guest's crotch on fire. I expect tonight's party and the one I'm attending Friday to be somewhat less eventful. ;)

I joined the SCA primarily because I had no social life. Medieval recreationists can be a bit strange sometimes, but you KNOW there's always a good party going on.

I posted another thread concerning the Twelfth Night party I was at the other night, in which the hostess accidentally set a guest's crotch on fire. I expect tonight's party and the one I'm attending Friday to be somewhat less eventful. ;)

omg my cousin's 3rd wedding...yes 3rd..was sca...my mother ask what she needed to do to go to an sca wedding....i said...stop bathing for weeks...she was not amused...all just a wee bit odd to me

wow i feel like such a loser...yall have plans....i did go out and look at the moon....nice moon...with jupiter ...and mercury...

there have been invitations but most likely I wont do anything because Im antisocial off the clock

omg my cousin's 3rd wedding...yes 3rd..was sca...my mother ask what she needed to do to go to an sca wedding....i said...stop bathing for weeks...she was not amused...all just a wee bit odd to me

Are you talking about the SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism), or ska, like the music?

We saved some of our 4th of July fireworks for tonight. Sparklers,fountains and a variety of poppers. We will probably eat burgers,watch movies until midnight ,and then it's fireworks to bring in the new year..

wow i feel like such a loser...yall have plans....i did go out and look at the moon....nice moon...with jupiter ...and mercury...

Hah. I celebrated New Years by going to bed at a normal time, and getting a *normal* amount of sleep, and I LIKED it. Now today it's business and work as usual...

Not exactly the worlds biggest lush...

Don't hate me because I'm not hungover on New Years day.

MY guess is I'm even less hung over than you. :D MY truck has been parked in the driveway since I got home from work at 6:00 last night, and hasn't moved.

Forum List

Back