For our leaders and our land
We walk toward the future together
Heart to heart and hand in hand.

Beautiful Poetry @ by Allison Chambers Coxsey

Happy and blessed 2006, Everyone!
Happy-New-Year-%20small.gif

Abbey Normal said:
Oh, I love it when you call me toots!

Happy New Year again, everyone, from the East Coast where we ring it in for ya'.
wwwwwwwooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo how is it there??????????????? happy new year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meh, there's still about two hours before the New Year arrives....

And another beer for me to drink as we spend a quiet night at home on New Years for the first time in ages.

no1tovote4 said:
Meh, there's still about two hours before the New Year arrives....

And another beer for me to drink as we spend a quiet night at home on New Years for the first time in ages.

One hour for me !! Had a great Christmas up in Colorado but good to be here for New Years--IT"S WARMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer:

dilloduck said:
One hour for me !! Had a great Christmas up in Colorado but good to be here for New Years--IT"S WARMER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer:

You were out here? Why didn't ya give me a call? I would have bought ya a beer.

no1tovote4 said:
You were out here? Why didn't ya give me a call? I would have bought ya a beer.

Had my hands full helping mom get ready to sell her house and get ready for a houseload of guests---thought about ya tho !! Hope ya had a great one.

Had to teach my kid how to make a snowman--how embarassing. :laugh:

Just turned years here in AK.

Boy, I didnt do much, parents had a party, adult in nature so I was banished to my room. Brother took off, going out with his friends, so I dont expect to be seeing him for at least a couple of hours. So i sat upstairs and surfed the web. Yippee.....

Happy New year, Semper Fi.. Your day will come, in a couple of yrs' when you can tell us all. Have a happy new yr. the wait, might seem long, but then when the yrs fly by you'll be wishing to have all them yr's back... :laugh:
Happy New yrs Semper Fi :huddle:

Forum List

Back