Happy New Year!

Jim, I sure hope your right!!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute Jeff, that is what Jim is supposed to say. Hey Jim you are slacking !!!:)

Happy new year everyone. May the new year bring health, wealth, and happiness to all, but most important my god keep all of you and your families in his care. God Bless!!

HAPPY NEW YEARS YALL !! HOPE YOU ARE ALL SAFE TONIGHT WHEREVER YOU MAY GO TO RING IN THE NEW YEAR !!!

Watched it, and it sounds like Iraq outside, firework galore!!! the doggy don't like it either!

Only about 22 minutes for my time zone, going out to the hot tub to ring in the new year. Everyone have a great and healthy new year.:wine:

Bah! I hope the rest of the year is better than New Years itself! Here's to hoping for all.

Happy New Year! :)
I hope you'll all keep your strength and passion and use
them to reach the best ends possible.

Happy New Year to you all! I managed to stay awake for NY New Year's, then tried to last for the Chicago one, I think I fell asleep like 3 minutes before. Alas.

Anyways, I'm so glad I found this board, it's been a great month talking with you all.

I think I hold the record - I fell asleep around 9:30 - but did have a hot body in bed with me - around a 25 lb. kitty that likes to sleep on top of me - thanks Jim!!

Holy cow ! That is one big kitty, Joan. Mommy must take good care of him or her !

This fat cat pretty much eats whatever he pleases. His name is Virgil - he was Jim's at one time - but now I am the lucky Mommy! This is the one I was chasing when I fell and broke my leg - and yes he is an all black cat - the unlucky kind!! Reminds me of a small panther!

He's a Nasty kitty too!!!! Walk by him and he smacks you! He's big and fat, and big claws too! Sammich is better to pick on, he can't do damage with no claws!

Forum List

Back