Happy New Year to you and yours.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Another fabulous year at USMB and I'm so glad you exist. To the mods. TY! To fellow posters, ok I admit it. Some of you I wish got hit by lightning, but that's only when I got really really pissed at you. :)

All in all thanks for being out there with the best political battles known on the planet. Happy New Years everyone.

yours,
td

Thank you and same to you! I would guess you are grateful for our last election...as grateful and I! Another good year coming up!

Happy New Year! Here’s to the coming year being as splendid as the past one! MAGA!

Another fabulous year at USMB and I'm so glad you exist. To the mods. TY! To fellow posters, ok I admit it. Some of you I wish got hit by lightning, but that's only when I got really really pissed at you. :)

All in all thanks for being out there with the best political battles known on the planet. Happy New Years everyone.

yours,
td

Happy New Year to you & yours as well. :banana:

Happy New Year, TD. Here's to more freedom and prosperity now that we have a real President. :thup:

th

Same to you tinydancer and to you all.

*****SMILE*****

:)

yours,
td

I HEAR Ya! Happy New Year ! and many more!

upload_2017-12-31_19-16-48.png

It appears most of the members are drunk all the time, especially when they vote.

Happy New Years.

And a very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2018 to you too tinydancer!

2017 was the year of Cool cotton knit berets, wonder what Skye will wear in 2018 ?

I don't know ...:laugh::dunno:

Happy New Year to you and to TD and to almost all this Forum~ :2up::p
I vote for a towel!

yeah.... ok, I'll let you suggest that one ;)
And I vote that you wear a collar.....don’t want to be breaking any leash laws in 2018.

And a very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2018 to you too tinydancer!

2017 was the year of Cool cotton knit berets, wonder what Skye will wear in 2018 ?

I don't know ...:laugh::dunno:

Happy New Year to you and to TD and to almost all this Forum~ :2up::p
I vote for a towel!

yeah.... ok, I'll let you suggest that one ;)
And I vote that you wear a collar.....don’t want to be breaking any leash laws in 2018.

I've got current tags and all that ..:laugh:

Forum List

Back