Happy New Year Israelites

" To be truthful I will add I do believe Zionism is a major cause of most of the terrorism today."

How is it?

Be truthful.

:ack-1:
Indirectly it may be partly true.. but the fact Team Palestine adept every enemy of Israel to dismantle the Israeli position at all cost is pure "modern" racism and far from honesty, open minded opinion.

The first is Rosh Hashanah, a two-day celebration of the Jewish new year. Eight days after that, we have Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement. Rosh Hashanah starts on the night of Wednesday September 24 this year, and Yom Kippur starts Friday night October 3.

Its truly amazing the timing of events, off to a brand new fresh start for a sweet year ahead.

Congratulations on getting every thing squared off for the beginning of your high holy days.
Clearly you only posted this because you H8 JOOOOS.

Personally no, I just find it fascinating how they plan things out. To be truthful I will add I do believe Zionism is a major cause of most of the terrorism today.

Then you believe that the world is flat as well. The major cause of terrorism today is the teachings in the koran
I will go one step further , Israel started the NY celebration by false flagging a shoot down plane, signaling for the US to start bombing,

making it look like Syria was attacking first.

Oh course I cant prove it, but they need to be in control.

:thewave:

Celebrate!!!

So if you cant prove it then it must be a LIE, whats it like to admit to being a liar

No , my belief, based on my observation that the London based Syria Human Observatory is run by an anti Syrian man, so is non credible and Syria has never confirmed. Not a lie, a belief based on prior observation of how events play out. T

Personally no, I just find it fascinating how they plan things out. To be truthful I will add I do believe Zionism is a major cause of most of the terrorism today.
Not arabism? hehe

No.

So all those terrorist attacks before Zionism was invented were down to Zionism were they

Apparently you don't know when the Zionist political movement really started.

Enlighten us.

The first is Rosh Hashanah, a two-day celebration of the Jewish new year. Eight days after that, we have Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement. Rosh Hashanah starts on the night of Wednesday September 24 this year, and Yom Kippur starts Friday night October 3.

Its truly amazing the timing of events, off to a brand new fresh start for a sweet year ahead.

Congratulations on getting every thing squared off for the beginning of your high holy days.
Clearly you only posted this because you H8 JOOOOS.

Then you believe that the world is flat as well. The major cause of terrorism today is the teachings in the koran
I will go one step further , Israel started the NY celebration by false flagging a shoot down plane, signaling for the US to start bombing,

making it look like Syria was attacking first.

Oh course I cant prove it, but they need to be in control.

:thewave:

Celebrate!!!

So if you cant prove it then it must be a LIE, whats it like to admit to being a liar

No , my belief, based on my observation that the London based Syria Human Observatory is run by an anti Syrian man, so is non credible and Syria has never confirmed. Not a lie, a belief based on prior observation mof how events play out. T

Er......What?

:confused-84::confused-84:

Not arabism? hehe

No.

So all those terrorist attacks before Zionism was invented were down to Zionism were they

Apparently you don't know when the Zionist political movement really started.

Round about 1870 wasn't it, and we have documented evidence from Islamic sources of terrorism against the Jews and Christians going back to 635C.E.

Yes and the Jews were the most loving caring people in the OT who never fought anyone . OK.

Why doesn't Penelope at least be honest, and say he/she/it hates Jews.

That would mean admitting to her/him/it that they are a RACIST NAZI JEW HATER

racist Nazi jew hater, got to love it, you act like Hitler and the German army were an
anomaly in history. They were not. Why don't you see what happened to the German Pow's after WW2,

M. Albright thought it was ok that that the sanctions on Iraq which is said to of killed over 500,000 children was worth it. Who was that under, oh yes the US.

Oh the irony.

Why was the word "Israelites" used in the thread header?
What should of been used?

Don't try that one.

:lame2:
I'm serious, what should I of used?????????????????????????

You're over doing it.

And it's "should have" not "of", btw.1
What? (you will not correct me of that, so trying to would be exasperating for you to try.:D) Where I come from its rather common.

Last edited:
It seems like this wishing didn't come from the heart, as following posts are pure trollism.

In Hebrew we have a saying- 'Not of your honey and not of your sting'.

Don't try to play nice because we can see the dishonesty. Next time, just don't say anything.

Forum List

Back