Happy new year everyone

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Is it okay to still say happy new year ? It's only been 4 days.

I just joined a few minutes ago, hoping to do my part in
keeping these political forums alive. Some say we're a dying breed already, which is a sad day for free speech and independent journalism.. It's important for our democracy, republic or
whatever you choose to call it, to think for ourselves, question the government and media especially when they're acting outside of the Constitution ( Still the supreme law of the land unless we're not careful )...put aside our differences and find common ground now and then. As for political parties, I'll just say I'm not a Democrat or a Republican ever since I voted for Ross Perot in 1992.

So on a personal note, I'm a 57 year old privileged white guy ( just kidding ) and married for 30 years with two grown sons in their 20's.:113:
TruthGeorgeOrwellQuoteWithEagle.jpg

Is it okay to still say happy new year ? It's only been 4 days.

I just joined a few minutes ago, hoping to do my part in
keeping these political forums alive. Some say we're a dying breed already, which is a sad day for free speech and independent journalism.. It's important for our democracy, republic or
whatever you choose to call it, to think for ourselves, question the government and media especially when they're acting outside of the Constitution ( Still the supreme law of the land unless we're not careful )...put aside our differences and find common ground now and then. As for political parties, I'll just say I'm not a Democrat or a Republican ever since I voted for Ross Perot in 1992.

So on a personal note, I'm a 57 year old privileged white guy ( just kidding ) and married for 30 years with two grown sons in their 20's.:113:
TruthGeorgeOrwellQuoteWithEagle.jpg
A very warm welcome, Angelo! Your voice will be appreciated here. Ignore the trolls and the poorly bred, and have a good time arguing your points.
Have a donut and stay warm.
upload_2019-1-7_8-54-11.jpeg

A very warm welcome, *Angelo! Your voice will be appreciated here. Ignore the trolls and the poorly bred, and have a good time arguing your points.
Have a donut and stay warm.
View attachment 238807
I miss Old Lady.
Has anyone heard from her ?
Happy New Year again !

* for anyone who didn't know me 4 years ago my first user name was Angelo....

Forum List

Back