Happy New Year-4 more years of Obama Depression

Nova78
We will ring in the new year with 4 more years of economic depression,entitlements ,and unemployment and more debt.
We have a $16 trillion national debt exploding by more than $1 trillion annually. The ugly truth is that another four years would look like the last four -- but worse. Obama is unable to lead -- from the front nine or the back -- and he lacks ideas, offering only gambits and excuses.Without a doubt, Obama failed. Even Mordor and Detroit would look good after four more years of him.

Obama has no plan but to tax, borrow and spend. He offers only more trickle-down government.The ugly truth is that another four years would look like the last four -- but worse. Obama is unable to lead -- from the front nine or the back -- and he lacks ideas, offering only gambits and excuses.Without a doubt, Obama failed.

If rw's are doing so badly, why don't you get off your butts and get a better or second job?

That's what McCain said a while back.

Having trouble with your living expense? Get to work and quit whining. YOU are in charge of your own life, quit wanting Obama to hold your hand.

I'm hoping Obama gets your unemployment benefits extended again Puddly.

Cut entitlements and make the uber wealthy pay more. I have zero problems with either. Make alot more, give alot more.

They already pay the lion's share. How much more of someone else's possessions do you feel entitled to?

All of them.

Especially..if those "possessions" were garnered by entering into fat government contracts.

Which I didn't approve of, vote for and get any benefit from.

We will ring in the new year with 4 more years of economic depression,entitlements ,and unemployment and more debt.
We have a $16 trillion national debt exploding by more than $1 trillion annually. The ugly truth is that another four years would look like the last four -- but worse. Obama is unable to lead -- from the front nine or the back -- and he lacks ideas, offering only gambits and excuses.Without a doubt, Obama failed. Even Mordor and Detroit would look good after four more years of him.

Obama has no plan but to tax, borrow and spend. He offers only more trickle-down government.The ugly truth is that another four years would look like the last four -- but worse. Obama is unable to lead -- from the front nine or the back -- and he lacks ideas, offering only gambits and excuses.Without a doubt, Obama failed.

View attachment 23444

View attachment 23445

View attachment 23446

Can't wait for 4 more years of your bitching about it. 332-206. Beeotch.

Your mumbling,why don't you pull Obama's balls out of your month.

I'm a leecher class. Thanks. Your incentive for success line is nothing but empty rhetoric. I make more than enough to survive and have since my business started 25 years ago this year. I'm actually proud of the hard work I've put in to keep it going all this time. Sorry to hear I'm a leech on you. If I work harder and make more then I will pay more. It goes with the making more part.

Me too. My business continues to be successful in spite of being BUSHwhacked. I lost some $ with the bush crash but have been steadily growing and getting it back since Obama took office.

Sorry rw's but it looks like we're in for another four years of job and economic growth.

Lying whack Job, your a government leech......

View attachment 23444

View attachment 23445

View attachment 23446

You were depressed for Xmas...now you are depressed for New Years. Don't you have family or friends?

Obama fixes nothing,all he does is throw borrowed money at a problem he can't fix, he is a loser and time will bear this out,and all you liberal fucks are part of the problem.

View attachment 23444

View attachment 23445

View attachment 23446

You were depressed for Xmas...now you are depressed for New Years. Don't you have family or friends?

No, they all left him – Obama’s fault, of course.

I'm a leecher class. Thanks. Your incentive for success line is nothing but empty rhetoric. I make more than enough to survive and have since my business started 25 years ago this year. I'm actually proud of the hard work I've put in to keep it going all this time. Sorry to hear I'm a leech on you. If I work harder and make more then I will pay more. It goes with the making more part.

Me too. My business continues to be successful in spite of being BUSHwhacked. I lost some $ with the bush crash but have been steadily growing and getting it back since Obama took office.

Sorry rw's but it looks like we're in for another four years of job and economic growth.
And you know how the cons hate that growth.

Careful now.

You are a part of the leecher class.

Well at least according to Mitt Romney.

Stop leeching on my taxes.

:D

keep believing it. Now about that UE rate, wanna wager where it'll go?

Sure.

If we go over the cliff..it will go up for a couple of months..then decline again.

If we don't go over the cliff..it will go down..and the around march start declining dramatically.

That's my prediction.

What's yours?

That your an Idiot...........

Well of course there has to be higher taxes, cus who do you think is going to pay for the pay raise he just gave congress and biden and all of them. ?
While many of us struggle to meet our debts, they just keep making it harder on us. But they sure are thrieving pretty good. I dread the next 4 yrs. I really do.

View attachment 23444

View attachment 23445

View attachment 23446

Is your individual financial situation in a "depression"? Are people not shopping at your malls and stores?

I predict all you lefty idiots will still be blaming Obama's failures on Bush 4 years from now. $emo30.gif

My sales up 6+ points over 2011. My customers are all small businesses. Looking forward to further growth in '13.

Happy Obama New Year, nutters!.

Only way your business is up is your ripping off the government,your a liar,cheating the consumer,cheating on your taxes ,or you hire illegals -probably all of the above.:clap2::clap2:

View attachment 23444

View attachment 23445

View attachment 23446

38,000 posts ? Get a life Loser.......:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah too bad the Republicans couldn't come up with a candidate who could beat "the worst president in history".

Damn sorry assed Republicans!

It's hard to beat the worst President in History, when that very same President runs his Presidency around rewarding the lazy with the wealth generated by the hard work of others. Care to guess who is in the majority?

New Topics

Forum List

Back