Happy New Year-4 more years of Obama Depression

So you offer no incentive for success! Why do you poor leecher classes always want to punish success? Jealous?

Careful now.

You are a part of the leecher class.

Well at least according to Mitt Romney.

Stop leeching on my taxes.

:D

keep believing it. Now about that UE rate, wanna wager where it'll go?

Sure.

If we go over the cliff..it will go up for a couple of months..then decline again.

If we don't go over the cliff..it will go down..and the around march start declining dramatically.

That's my prediction.

What's yours?

I do pay more than alot of others do and I surely dont sit and whine and cry about it. If I go out and make alot more than I will be paying in more. The word "tax" simply doesnt scare me. I'll bet it doesnt scare the millionaires out there either. They'll be just fine. Thats good enough for me. Look at the big picture.

We will ring in the new year with 4 more years of economic depression,entitlements ,and unemployment and more debt.
We have a $16 trillion national debt exploding by more than $1 trillion annually. The ugly truth is that another four years would look like the last four -- but worse. Obama is unable to lead -- from the front nine or the back -- and he lacks ideas, offering only gambits and excuses.Without a doubt, Obama failed. Even Mordor and Detroit would look good after four more years of him.

does it hurt much to be a lying obama deranged loon?

Careful now.

You are a part of the leecher class.

Well at least according to Mitt Romney.

Stop leeching on my taxes.

:D

Sure.

If we go over the cliff..it will go up for a couple of months..then decline again.

If we don't go over the cliff..it will go down..and the around march start declining dramatically.

That's my prediction.

What's yours?

Mine is it will go up and stay up. I predict about 9%. Meet me back here in three years.

We will ring in the new year with 4 more years of economic depression,entitlements ,and unemployment and more debt.
We have a $16 trillion national debt exploding by more than $1 trillion annually. The ugly truth is that another four years would look like the last four -- but worse. Obama is unable to lead -- from the front nine or the back -- and he lacks ideas, offering only gambits and excuses.Without a doubt, Obama failed. Even Mordor and Detroit would look good after four more years of him.

what did he lie about poon?

you mean besides the fact that a) there's no depression; and b) obama didn't create the problems?

you mean those lies?

happy new year, willow. over and out for now.

Obama has no plan but to tax, borrow and spend. He offers only more trickle-down government.The ugly truth is that another four years would look like the last four -- but worse. Obama is unable to lead -- from the front nine or the back -- and he lacks ideas, offering only gambits and excuses.Without a doubt, Obama failed.

You are quite the pessimist huh? Blaming all that ails you or anyone on Obama. He did all this by himself? And if Romney would of won, then what? Would Congress have magically started working together and the economy will suddenly improve? Just because of more Bush policies Romney?

Pull your head out and get over your Obama Derangement Syndrome.

It's pathetic.

Last edited:
I'm a leecher class. Thanks. Your incentive for success line is nothing but empty rhetoric. I make more than enough to survive and have since my business started 25 years ago this year. I'm actually proud of the hard work I've put in to keep it going all this time. Sorry to hear I'm a leech on you. If I work harder and make more then I will pay more. It goes with the making more part.

Me too. My business continues to be successful in spite of being BUSHwhacked. I lost some $ with the bush crash but have been steadily growing and getting it back since Obama took office.

Sorry rw's but it looks like we're in for another four years of job and economic growth.

The word "tax" simply doesnt scare me. I'll bet it doesnt scare the millionaires out there either. They'll be just fine. Thats good enough for me. Look at the big picture.

The word "tax" doesnt scare most people.
Most people are fine paying their FAIR share of taxes.

Now it is the government's job to spend that money wisely.
So far that has been a epic failure on the Government's part

Sure.

That's my prediction.

What's yours?

Mine is it will go up and stay up. I predict about 9%. Meet me back here in three years.

No need.

My prediction starts in March.

And actually..if it goes down in February, you'd lose.

Still want to wager?

:cool:

you mean besides the fact that a) there's no depression; and b) obama didn't create the problems?

you mean those lies?

happy new year, willow. over and out for now.

Obama didn't create the problem but he did exasperate it. The left logic of more taxes on big corporations and the burden of Obamacare actually CREATING more jobs simply doesn't add up. That's just liberal "fuzzy" math of creating something from nothing. This is why Obama is a lawyer and not a business accountant, he's just clueless when it comes to building a strong economy.

I'm a leecher class. Thanks. Your incentive for success line is nothing but empty rhetoric. I make more than enough to survive and have since my business started 25 years ago this year. I'm actually proud of the hard work I've put in to keep it going all this time. Sorry to hear I'm a leech on you. If I work harder and make more then I will pay more. It goes with the making more part.

Man up and give til it hurts. Give it all. Put your money where your mouth is.

Obama has no plan but to tax, borrow and spend. He offers only more trickle-down government.The ugly truth is that another four years would look like the last four -- but worse. Obama is unable to lead -- from the front nine or the back -- and he lacks ideas, offering only gambits and excuses.Without a doubt, Obama failed.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...way-with-it-whatcha-smokin-4.html#post6530125

:)

Nova78

If rw's are doing so badly, why don't you get off your butts and get a better or second job?

That's what McCain said a while back.

Having trouble with your living expense? Get to work and quit whining. YOU are in charge of your own life, quit wanting Obama to hold your hand.

You are quite the pessimist huh? Blaming all that ails you or anyone on Obama. He did all this by himself? And if Romney would of won, then what? Would Congress have magically started working together and the economy will suddenly improve? Just because of more Bush policies Romney?

Pull your head out and get over your Obama Derangement Syndrome.

It's pathetic.

He’s quite the partisan hack, actually.

Forum List

Back