Happy New Year-4 more years of Obama Depression

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
We will ring in the new year with 4 more years of economic depression,entitlements ,and unemployment and more debt.
We have a $16 trillion national debt exploding by more than $1 trillion annually. The ugly truth is that another four years would look like the last four -- but worse. Obama is unable to lead -- from the front nine or the back -- and he lacks ideas, offering only gambits and excuses.Without a doubt, Obama failed. Even Mordor and Detroit would look good after four more years of him.

Obama has no plan but to tax, borrow and spend. He offers only more trickle-down government.The ugly truth is that another four years would look like the last four -- but worse. Obama is unable to lead -- from the front nine or the back -- and he lacks ideas, offering only gambits and excuses.Without a doubt, Obama failed.

$A8IHMFpCUAAhwQz.jpg

$Obama_taking_nap.jpg

$COVER113012.jpg

Lets just hope we as a nation can make it through 4 more years of this Obamanation.

Cut entitlements and make the uber wealthy pay more. I have zero problems with either. Make alot more, give alot more.

It's always tax more...
Then no spending cuts...

Let's see what this deal is all about...
I doubt they do much if anything about spending.

Cut entitlements and make the uber wealthy pay more. I have zero problems with either. Make alot more, give alot more.

So you offer no incentive for success! Why do you poor leecher classes always want to punish success? Jealous?

Between obama care and high tax rates I wonder how high the unemployment will go? Anybody wanna wager?

We will ring in the new year with 4 more years of economic depression,entitlements ,and unemployment and more debt.
We have a $16 trillion national debt exploding by more than $1 trillion annually. The ugly truth is that another four years would look like the last four -- but worse. Obama is unable to lead -- from the front nine or the back -- and he lacks ideas, offering only gambits and excuses.Without a doubt, Obama failed. Even Mordor and Detroit would look good after four more years of him.

Obama has no plan but to tax, borrow and spend. He offers only more trickle-down government.The ugly truth is that another four years would look like the last four -- but worse. Obama is unable to lead -- from the front nine or the back -- and he lacks ideas, offering only gambits and excuses.Without a doubt, Obama failed.

View attachment 23444

View attachment 23445

View attachment 23446

We would have rung in the new year with all that just the same if Romney had won.

Please try harder to be much less of a whiny little bitch.

Oh, and please be less stupid.

So you offer no incentive for success! Why do you poor leecher classes always want to punish success? Jealous?

Careful now.

You are a part of the leecher class.

Well at least according to Mitt Romney.

Stop leeching on my taxes.

:D

View attachment 23444

View attachment 23445

View attachment 23446

Can't wait for 4 more years of your bitching about it. 332-206. Beeotch.

Careful now.

You are a part of the leecher class.

Well at least according to Mitt Romney.

Stop leeching on my taxes.

:D

keep believing it. Now about that UE rate, wanna wager where it'll go?

I'm a leecher class. Thanks. Your incentive for success line is nothing but empty rhetoric. I make more than enough to survive and have since my business started 25 years ago this year. I'm actually proud of the hard work I've put in to keep it going all this time. Sorry to hear I'm a leech on you. If I work harder and make more then I will pay more. It goes with the making more part.

I'm a leecher class. Thanks. Your incentive for success line is nothing but empty rhetoric. I make more than enough to survive and have since my business started 25 years ago this year. I'm actually proud of the hard work I've put in to keep it going all this time. Sorry to hear I'm a leech on you. If I work harder and make more then I will pay more. It goes with the making more part.

So why haven't you been doing it.
There is no law that says you can't pay more taxes.
Why do you need a law that tells you to pay more if you feel the way you do?

Forum List

Back