Happy National Doughnut Day (June 3)

just start a new party - Glazed - they will get my vote

too lazy to change my auto play on YouTube and I'm on an Al Stewart loop

To me, the best doughnut that I have ever had was from a fundraiser box that came from a place that I can't even remember the name of. A girl that I work with let me have one from her box when I told her that I didn't even know that anyone at our job was taking orders for the doughnuts. All that I can remember is that the box was a bright yellow and everything that was written on it was written in red. Anyway, to me that doughnut was better than what Krispy Kreme has to offer!

God bless you and my co-worker always!!!

Holly

P.S. My co-worker doesn't remember where they came from either.

National Doughnut Day again. I also don't eat doughnuts any more but today we'll make an exception.

A place here sells a doughnut larger than a maple bar that has chocolate chips inside, chocolate frosting, and chocolate chips on the frosting. The same it's been made for the last 20 years. Homer Simpson that doughnut!

This year it's June 2 2017. Today. It has quite the storied history.

National Doughnut Day - Wikipedia

Last edited:
National Doughnut Day again. I also don't eat doughnuts any more but today we'll make an exception.

A place here sells a doughnut larger than a maple bar that has chocolate chips inside, chocolate frosting, and chocolate chips on the frosting. The same it's been made for the last 20 years. Homer Simpson that doughnut!

The only doughnuts I'll eat are the old fashioned and home made sour cream doughnuts

Old-Fashioned Sour Cream Doughnuts - Handle the Heat

The only doughnuts I'll eat are the old fashioned and home made sour cream doughnuts

Old-Fashioned Sour Cream Doughnuts - Handle the Heat

The old buttermilk donuts are happening as well.

There's an apple orchard close by and they have a little old fashioned store there inside a barn. It's pretty cool to visit there in the fall and get a homemade plain doughnut and some homemade apple cider. You can get warm or cold apple cider, and the plain doughnuts there are SO good. A lot of times they are too dry, but these are moist and so tasty. Yum!

I haven't had a doughnut from a doughnut house in nearly a year so today I bought an apple fritter and a large cinnamon roll. Good lord these things had to be made from sugar cooked in fat enfused with sugar, taken out and placed on sugar to cool then sprinkled with sugar. I think my doughnut days are over, it feels like I ate a half pound of sugar.

Gravitating towards vegetables these days.

Forum List

Back