Happy Mother's Day

What is it you gun fetishists actually do with your guns that makes them so invaluable?

Have it on hand just in case pink poodles such as yourself are getting raped or murdered.

But if that doesnt please you I can pull out a chair and and pop some popcorn and watch the crime come down on your ass if you prefer.

Have it on hand just in case pink poodles such as yourself are getting raped or murdered.

But if that doesnt please you I can pull out a chair and and pop some popcorn and watch the crime come down on your ass if you prefer.

Your fantasies get creepier every day.

What is it you gun fetishists actually do with your guns that makes them so invaluable?

What do cops do with THEIR guns that make them so invaluable? I mean, the only difference between me and a cop, is I'm not out LOOKING for the trouble. I'm just making sure I'm protected in case there ever IS trouble.

Otherwise, I hunt and I try to make necessary use of as much of what I hunt as possible. Mostly food. And don't bother giving me grief about hunting animals, either. If you and your family were starving to death, you'd gobble up a venison steak in a heartbeat.

You've heard "never bring a knife to a gunfight"? I'm ensuring that doesn't happen.

What is you anti-gun fetishers plan to do if someone assaults you with a weapon? Crack off some shit you consider witty?:rolleyes:

You've heard "never bring a knife to a gunfight"? I'm ensuring that doesn't happen.

What is you anti-gun fetishers plan to do if someone assaults you with a weapon? Crack off some shit you consider witty?:rolleyes:

In my hood that shit would get your ass capped fo sure.

Why do you assume I'm an anti-gun fetisher?

'ass capped for sure' and guns in the mother's day thread? :eusa_doh:

Well yeah ... see, the go together. Guys usually buy the wife a gun at least once for a gift-giving date of significance.:eusa_shifty:

Well I know I married poorly, I guess I was wrong on the reason. :rofl: :rofl:

Forum List

Back