Happy Mother's Day

You mean like the time I have to put up with the hubby tapping his foot whenever I go shopping. Or when he screams "$400.00?????????.....That could have been a new gun!" whenever I buy another Coach bag?

You mean like the time I have to put up with the hubby tapping his foot whenever I go shopping. Or when he screams "$400.00?????????.....That could have been a new gun!" whenever I buy another Coach bag?

The key word there being "another".

To all the beautiful women out there, moms or just those who often do the great things moms do, Happy Mother's Day.

"A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie." Tenneva Jordan

"You don't really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around - and why his parents will always wave back." William D. Tammeus

You blew some perfectly good gun money on chick shit? For shame ...:razz:

Now that is a bad addiction!

Yeah I know but hey...It aint like I am going out and buying Louis Vuittan bags all over the place what with their $1000.00 price tags.

Better 3 Coaches. :rofl: I have a friend that buys them at a whacky rate, she has over 35. Told her to stop and save up a down payment for a condo! ;) She does use different purses all the time, something I just wouldn't do. Too lazy to move all that stuff.

Me, I like shoes. ;)

Better 3 Coaches. :rofl: I have a friend that buys them at a whacky rate, she has over 35. Told her to stop and save up a down payment for a condo! ;) She does use different purses all the time, something I just wouldn't do. Too lazy to move all that stuff.

Me, I like shoes. ;)

Shoes are great! Except they dont like me. I am on my feet at work all the time. So I get tired of all the blisters and callouses. And it gets expensive to go get pedicures more than once a month.

If only they could make high end shoes comfortable they would be my second investment.

Echoing Jillian, thanks for the Mother's Day wishes! Going out for dinner. ;)

Hope you had a great dinner...

This was one of my holiday gifts, btw... and my favorite bag. ;)

11134_b4bk_a0_front

Hope you had a great dinner...

This was one of my holiday gifts, btw... and my favorite bag. ;)

11134_b4bk_a0_front

I gave my daughter a small coach purse for Christmas, she loves it. I had a wonderful day with my boys, poor Kendall had to work. They gave me a card, "If it weren't for you, Mom, where would we be?" ...opening card...."Probably in the middle of traffic, talking to some stranger without jackets on." :rofl:

Then a box, I thought, "On no, not candy!" Better, Gift Card to Ann Taylor Loft. Then we went to Wildfire for dinner. Oh the horseradish encrusted filet was tempting, but I went with the macadamian nut encrusted Halibut. Luckily the older boy ordered the steak and I got a bite!

Hope your day and all the Mom's was great!

I gave my daughter a small coach purse for Christmas, she loves it. I had a wonderful day with my boys, poor Kendall had to work. They gave me a card, "If it weren't for you, Mom, where would we be?" ...opening card...."Probably in the middle of traffic, talking to some stranger without jackets on." :rofl:

Then a box, I thought, "On no, not candy!" Better, Gift Card to Ann Taylor Loft. Then we went to Wildfire for dinner. Oh the horseradish encrusted filet was tempting, but I went with the macadamian nut encrusted Halibut. Luckily the older boy ordered the steak and I got a bite!

Hope your day and all the Mom's was great!

sounds like an awesome day. glad it was wonderful for you. i know how hard you worked with your kids.

we went here:

http://www.balthazarny.com/

then here:

http://www.pinkberry.com/html/pbmain.php

majorly yummy...

and i got some cool stuff that made me smile, including a card my little dude made for me.

and? your point?

I'm with Anguille... buy coach bags... not guns! wooo hooo! I think we just came up with a new slogan! heh...

oh..and thanks, Gunny, for the mothers' day wishes.

Happy Mother's Day.

I happen to think a gun serves a way better purpose to a responsible person than a handbag does. Although, the handbag makes for a great place to conceal the gun. :cool:

Happy Mother's Day.

I happen to think a gun serves a way better purpose to a responsible person than a handbag does. Although, the handbag makes for a great place to conceal the gun. :cool:

What is it you gun fetishists actually do with your guns that makes them so invaluable?

Forum List

Back