Happy Mothers Day!

Thank you! I got a card in the mail from my son in VA, getting a belated Mother's Day meal when he and fiance come in at the end of the month. Saw other son and his fiance at her graduation party this evening, got cards from them too! This week has been subbing and going to see the darling daughter in the hospital, a herniated disc. She's home now, her and new hubby are moving next week. I'll be spending Mother's Day cleaning their apartment. LOL! A real Mother's Day!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! Hope you have a fantastic day. If you're not a Mother, but you like to become one, talk to me after I've had my breakfast. I've read the book and know the secret to magically transform you into a Mother.

Thank you! I got a card in the mail from my son in VA, getting a belated Mother's Day meal when he and fiance come in at the end of the month. Saw other son and his fiance at her graduation party this evening, got cards from them too! This week has been subbing and going to see the darling daughter in the hospital, a herniated disc. She's home now, her and new hubby are moving next week. I'll be spending Mother's Day cleaning their apartment. LOL! A real Mother's Day!

12 hours later:

Darling daughter just called, she's feeling well enough that her and my new 'son' are coming to take me to brunch! Woot! ProFlowers came, beautiful lilies and chocolates sent by son and his fiance from VA. Youngest child I saw last night! He even remembered to call this morning, lol! Good day!

Forum List

Back