Happy Mother's Day to all the moms on USMB!!!!!

KarlMarx

May 9, 2004
mothers-day-7.jpg

It's kind of early... I know... but what the heck!!!!!

I hope that you all have a magnificent, magnanimous, majestic, meteoric, nice, knock out, wonderful, beautiful, boisterous, blissful, fun, fabulous, fantastic, far out, festive, peaceful, exhilarating, exciting, ecstatic, happy, hilarious, holy, corny, campy, kooky, great, gregarious, and goofy Mother's Day!

P.S. etc, etc, etc

My mother once told me that an ounce of prevention beats a pound of cure. This may fall into that. I'll post now because I'm likely not to get here tomorrow.

Merry Madre's Day!

Having been a Mr. Mom for several years, I can attest to the fact that Mommies have one of the hardest jobs on earth. It's rewarding watching your child grow but no other awards are to be received. No sick days, no personal days, no 15 minute breaks, no vacations...

I send a salute out to all the Moms on the USMB! I hope you can all at least enjoy this one special day and realize that all of us men are appreciative of all you do, even if we're too stupid to show it properly! :)

Thank you so much, guys! So nice of you to remember the USMB moms along with your own wives & mothers! :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day, hopefully the gifts you recieved were better than the meager one I had to give my mom from thousands of miles away.

NATO AIR said:
I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day, hopefully the gifts you recieved were better than the meager one I had to give my mom from thousands of miles away.
It's truly the thought that counts, Nato. I'm sure she appreciated it, and that she's proud of you.

NATO AIR said:

Dont worry, you can make it up to her when you get home!

A belated Happy Mothers Day to all you mothers!

Forum List

Back