Happy Meals Live!

Children in California will still be able to get toys with their Happy Meals.

A San Francisco judge has dismissed a proposed class-action lawsuit that sought to stop McDonald's Corp. from using toys to market its meals to children in the Golden State. The suit had been filed in late 2010 by Monet Parham, a California mother of two, and The Center for Science in the Public Interest, a consumer advocacy group based in Washington, D.C.

The suit had claimed that the world's biggest hamburger chain was violating consumer protection laws and exploiting children's vulnerability by using toys to lure them to eat nutritionally unbalanced meals that can lead to obesity.

Bottom Line - Calif. kids can have Happy Meals, judge rules

You want a shake with that?

What a stupid lawsuit. If people don't want their kids to eat happy meals, all they have to do is not feed their kids happy meals. I can't help but wonder if these people were also planning on suing over Lucky Charms and Cracker Jacks.

Focus on little things, Miss working on killer McNuggets!
What Are Chicken Nuggets Made Of? - YouTube
If you're trying to counter the notion that you're a moron...

...you're failing.

On the topic of "MORON". McCain suggested that ROMNEY pick my girl
Sarah (VP part Duets) as a running mate for 2012. As a MORON I will totally
respect and support this suggestion! What will the point spread for the win be?

BTW…Thinking about health and safety is being a “MORON” to it not affect me? How so and
can you explain this lacking of respect to be concern of more important things? I feel you would
be an enlighten source for understandings in this area.
Yeah, not interested in educating the ineducable.

Just prof that San Fransisco is populated by idiots. Frankly I'm shocked they found a judge willing to stand up for freedom.

Over/Under on how long until Unions, ACLU, GLAAD, PETA, Queer Nation, ACT UP, NOW and the gang unite against this judge, how dare he lets people decide for themselves, we cant have this kind of stuff going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back