Happy Labor Day...

On this Labor Day, you have every right to piss on the American worker.

Who is pissing on the American worker? All I see are people who disagree with the minority view that is union.

Unions have always been the minority view.

If you get your myopic wet dream, the American worker will resurge. Now go suck some Koch.

Dickless.... Get the 0bama out of your mouth and tell us 0bama's plans for helping the American worker get, you know, employed!

Asshole....

Who is pissing on the American worker? All I see are people who disagree with the minority view that is union.

If you get your myopic wet dream, the American worker will resurge. Now go suck some Koch.

Dickless.... Get the 0bama out of your mouth and tell us 0bama's plans for helping the American worker get, you know, employed!

Asshole....

You stupid little punked ass. This is about thanking the American worker, you wanker.

Asshole....

You stupid little punked ass. This is about thanking the American worker, you wanker.

The unemployed American can thank 0bama for fucking things up....

Apparently, Dickless Fuck thinks the unemployed don't deserve thanks...

What a guy....:thup:

Last edited:
Thank the Americans who really built it.

543747_481972215147095_385504522_n.jpg

actually Dick.......it may have only became a Federal Holiday when it did,1894, because of the violence that happened during the Pullman strike and those people were not striking for a Holiday......otherwise it still may have happened...but years later.....

I don't need to bribe anyone for a job and I don't have to pay dues and support someone else's politics to keep one. I'm part of the majority that has always existed, workers that aren't union.

well this sure is a fringe sentiment thread.............:2up:

The only people embracing this kind of shit are the radical left, and they dont even realize it. Fuckking dummies think there is some kind of big love for big labor and all their greed.

fAiL.............and Im getting giddy watching them sink further and further into the pooper:D

The unemployed piss on you.....

I heard Dickless Fuck enjoys golden showers.

if unions are so fucking great... explain this, Dickless...

Union Members Summary
In 2011, the union membership rate--the percent of wage and salary workers who
were members of a union--was 11.8 percent, essentially unchanged from 11.9
percent in 2010, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. The number
of wage and salary workers belonging to unions, at 14.8 million, also showed
little movement over the year. In 1983, the first year for which comparable union
data are available, the union membership rate was 20.1 percent and there were
17.7 million union workers.
membership is almost half what it was in 1983.

if unions are so fucking great... explain this, Dickless...

Union Members Summary
In 2011, the union membership rate--the percent of wage and salary workers who
were members of a union--was 11.8 percent, essentially unchanged from 11.9
percent in 2010, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. The number
of wage and salary workers belonging to unions, at 14.8 million, also showed
little movement over the year. In 1983, the first year for which comparable union
data are available, the union membership rate was 20.1 percent and there were
17.7 million union workers.
membership is almost half what it was in 1983.

What's to explain sissy boy? Wingnuts have been breaking unions since Reagan. Punks like you want to see every American work for a minimum, or subminimum wage. You disgust me. Reagan started the trend of off-shoring jobs to countries that murder union organizers. I know you long for those good old days, where a mogul can just hire a private army to break strikes.

Happy Labor Day.

Happy Labor day my Progressive friends!!! :)

I always thought the easiest appointments in Repub admins were jobs at the Labor Dept or EPA. Simply put an "Out to Lunch" sign in the window. conTARDS.

Forum List

Back