Happy Juneteenth

Reconcile that truth with the rates of arrest, incarceration, and probation and you'll have your answer.

He is saying that drug abuse is the fault of the person abusing the drugs.

Whether white, black, yellow or purple, that statement holds true.

Wrong. That isn't all that he's saying.

He's saying that the war on drugs has nothing to do with racism or flawed policies.

Again, reconcile that with the truth of who is using the most drugs and outcomes and your confusion will go away.

NOPE... your wrong as usual.

I am saying that there is NO one to blame for one's drug abuse except the drug abuser.... Ya cant go to jail for drugs unless you are in posession of and or using them.

How is it racist?

Ive been to jail a time or two for pot posession... I dont remember anyone prying my hand open and handing the pot to me, or sticking the joint in my mouth and forcing me to puff on it.

If there are more blacks in jail for drug related crimes than whites... then maybe they should wise up and STOP ABUSING AND SELLING DRUGS..!!!!!

I don't do "lesser evil." When lesser evil becomes the argument, there really isn't an argument, just a placebo to make someone think they are actually doing something important when in fact, they aren't.

War cannot be your argument in defense of Obama. We are in a state of perpetual war chasing an invisible enemy that we created. Obama is droning planet earth .. and after the election if he survives, he's going to attack Iran.

Our military is broken with more soldiers killing themselves than are killed by the invisible enemy.

War cannot be your argument.

Link?

then you should have no problem with pushers selling to elementary kids because it would be their own fault for buying them

Reconcile that truth with the rates of arrest, incarceration, and probation and you'll have your answer.

He's saying that the war on drugs has nothing to do with racism or flawed policies.

Bullshit

Yep... its everybody else's fault for rampant drug abuse. Its NEVER the fault of the abuser :cuckoo:

Again, reconcile that with the truth of who is using the most drugs and outcomes and your confusion will go away.

I am saying that there is NO one to blame for one's drug abuse except the drug abuser.... Ya cant go to jail for drugs unless you are in posession of and or using them.

How is it racist?

Ive been to jail a time or two for pot posession... I dont remember anyone prying my hand open and handing the pot to me, or sticking the joint in my mouth and forcing me to puff on it.

If there are more blacks in jail for drug related crimes than whites... then maybe they should wise up and STOP ABUSING AND SELLING DRUGS..!!!!!

:clap2: I couldn't have said it better.

How is it racist?

Guess TM thinks its OK to sell to kids... its not the pushers fault ya see :cuckoo:

How is it racist?

Guess TM thinks its OK to sell to kids... its not the pushers fault ya see :cuckoo:

nope you guys are saying that

if the way to solve drug addiction was to merely blame the user we would not have a drug problem

if the way to solve drug addiction was to merely blame the user we would not have a drug problem

Actually, the way to solve it is severe punishment of the users. If there were real penalties, with life changing consequences, they would stop using and selling the shit.

It really isnt about him.

its about us.

A scond term of Obama (while not perfect) is preferable to one term of a corprate raider who refused to go to veitnam yet protested FOR young men just like him to die for nothing refused to send his sons to war like many American did recently and cant evern bring himself to state his opinions on issues BECAUSE hes in an election and wants to double down on proven failed economic direction.

hell I have said about every president I have voted for "they did not act liberal enough".

I don't do "lesser evil." When lesser evil becomes the argument, there really isn't an argument, just a placebo to make someone think they are actually doing something important when in fact, they aren't.

War cannot be your argument in defense of Obama. We are in a state of perpetual war chasing an invisible enemy that we created. Obama is droning planet earth .. and after the election if he survives, he's going to attack Iran.

Our military is broken with more soldiers killing themselves than are killed by the invisible enemy.

War cannot be your argument.

war is not my defense of anyone.

in life choices are never perfect.

i have no problem seeing and facing the things Obama has failed on.

I also have no problem seeing the things the republican party is bent on doing.

I have all my life had imperfect choices.

poor kids learn that one very welll.

they ONLY way to a better situation is your best choice at the momment.

I am not picking a saint I am picking a 4 year run leader of my country.

Every person who I could chose is flawed.

that doesnt mean I just stop making choices

I agree that you still must make choices .. as I have. I choose not to support a warmonger and a blatant corporatist. I choose not to join the failures of the Democratic Party.

I choose to support candidates that support the issues that I do. Whether they win or not is not what's most important. My principles and convictions are most important and I refuse to turn a blind eye to the massacres of innocent people and children.

I refuse to turn a blind eye to the devastation of corporatism.

After 4 years of Obama, all we've gotten in more war and corporatism .. which should be what you should expect when you elect a corporatist.

You dipshit.... nobody is talking about ways to solve drug addiction.

We were talking about who is in jail for it and why..... stop derailing you own thread again
:mad:

Btw, there is nobody to balme for being addicted to drugs but the user.... its a choice to use or not.
Oh, and addiction is NOT a disease, its also choice. :fu:

Forum List

Back