Happy Holidays!

Damn DAWG, you starting to sound like da brothers!!! ok, time to bounce!:D

Well, the time is here. Santa is probably packing his sleigh as I type this. All you young'uns better get to sleep early tonight or Santa will just skip by your house!!

Bringing smiles to one anothers faces is what Christmas is all about. It's not what type of gift you give or how expensive it was, it's being together and bringing warmth to each other that makes this time of year so special.

On that note, if any of the ladies care to post their boobies I would be eternally grateful. :)

Since there are different holidays for all of us, let me just say I hope you all have a wonderful time with your loved ones through this festive season.

Hell, even George on Seinfeld had his own special holiday! Who remembers "Festivus"? :D

This board is comprised of a whole lot of good people and I'm glad to be able to share times like this with all of you. And I'm thankful that you guys have made this place a much better board than I could ever had anticipated.

Peace to all

-Jim

Aw, isn't that just so damn touching, I think I need to barf now! haha!

Bringing smiles to one anothers faces is what Christmas is all about. It's not what type of gift you give or how expensive it was, it's being together and bringing warmth to each other that makes this time of year so special

On that note Jim, remember that in the morning when all you get is a big Happy freagon Christmas from me!!!! I ran out of money when I got to the name Jim!!!!!!:D

Well, the kids just left a few minutes ago for Midnight Mass. Last of guests left about 45 minutes ago. Great Christmas Eve so far, hope everyone's is. Those of you with little ones, enjoy! It doesn't last long, (though any one day may seem long).

Went with dad and friends to Vigil, then met up with the young ones for dinner. Good thing about the older kids, they wake us when they come home at 2 am to open presents. Everything goes into their rooms, wrapping is trashed and house is ready for the morning. 15 for dinner, so it's nap time!

12:40 a.m. here and just got about 1/2 hours worth of wrapping and about another 2 hours to go! hehe! maybe 1. I wish I had it your way Kathianne! By the time I go to bed, I will be lucky if I get 2 hours sleep, kids will be up ready to go. The biggest kid will be Jim here, when the calls begin letting us know he's here in NJ and get a move on! A LONG NIGHT AND A LONG DAY AHEAD!!!!

WELL, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!! HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY ONE!!!!!

Well... 1:45 am here Janeen and I feel for ya. I just got done finishing wrapping (still have some to wrap for my family this weekend). My 3-year-old decided she was MUCH too excited to sleep. I successfully got her to sleep around 11:00 (while watching "Its a Wonderful Life"). Now I'm stuck on the 24 hour run of "A Christmas Story". YOU'LL SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT! The way I figure it, I'm down to two beers which should last me to the end of the movie. :D

I'll get a couple hours of sleep before Taylor wakes up to start a very long, but happy, day. Christmas is certainly about the kids.

Again, Merry Christmas to all. I've come to find this board as a second home and I truly wish everyone (regardless of political views, views on the war, etc.) a very very Merry Christmas. May you and your family have the best and safest holiday.

That's what I forgot lil, a bottle! something to drink while I wrap - and it's 2:35 a.m. and finally done!!! Now I just need a shower, and BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW - I chose the good ol log and music tonight! it's a tradition and set to get up to. Which will be in a few hours, I am sure.

Got up at 5:30am and ran downstairs to my tree. No boobies :(

Damn fat bastard forgot about me again! :D

Hey Jim maybe a find a spare pair lying around and sent them to ya!

I knew the damn baby would be up before anyone!!!!! Jim is probably over the GW and in NJ already, and I just got up with 2 1/2 hours sleep.

Hey Janeeng, "Peace on Earth", but I hear ya. Has the day gotten better? Danger for me ahead, nearly time to start waking people up to help get the house back in order.

Santa was good, but no boobies, Thank G_d.

hehe, yeah, things are settle now Kathianne, thanks!!! what a fun night it was. Settling down now, showered and ready to go. Have fun today!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jimnyc

On that note, if any of the ladies care to post their boobies I would be eternally grateful. :)

Did any of the wonderful women on this board send you any Jim?

Forum List

Back