Happy Holidays To All Who Make U.S. Message Board Their Politics Home!

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
What a great site! A special thanks must go out to all who moderate and try to keep the peace here on the best political message board out there. I really do hope everyone here enjoys their holidays with their good friends & families. We can disagree on politics but surely we can all agree on wishing everyone a very happy holiday season. Peace & Happiness to all. :)

The mods try to keep the peace?

Okay, I always thought that they instigated 98% of the battles, just to keep this place interesting. :)

Immie

What a great site! A special thanks must go out to all who moderate and try to keep the peace here on the best political message board out there. I really do hope everyone here enjoys their holidays with their good friends & families. We can disagree on politics but surely we can all agree on wishing everyone a very happy holiday season. Peace & Happiness to all. :)

Merry Christmas to all of you too! In this horrible economic time lets help those that need help in our own communities--by purchasing Toys for Tots--food & other necessary items.

Let's all pray for a better year next year.

$Santa claus.jpg

Forum List

Back