Happy Hanukkah!

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
Sometimes things get overlooked in the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. With this in mind I just wanted to take a moment and wish all of our Jewish members:

HAPPY HANUKKAH!

May the next eight days bring you all the best.

I'll second that!

Happy Hanukkah to our Jewish board members and Walter Sobchaks among us.

and
I appreciate the spirit in which this thread was posted and let me return the gesture.

speaking as an atheist I want to wish you, Hjmick, a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

I'll second that!

Happy Hanukkah to our Jewish board members and Walter Sobchaks among us.

and
I appreciate the spirit in which this thread was posted and let me return the gesture.

speaking as an atheist I want to wish you, Hjmick, a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

I appreciate the sentiment, Shogun, even though I am an Agnostic/borderline Atheist (a few more episodes of Penn & Teller and I could swing, LOL).

The only reason I celebrate the season is because of my wife and kids. But I do respect other peoples right to worship. The holiday season does not offend me in the least.

And may I say Happy whatever to your and yours. LOL.

Penn & Teller... I agree.

But, rather than sidestep the thread let's get back to the regularly scheduled merriment of our Hebrew freinds..

hanukkah.jpg

hanukkah.jpg

HANUKKAH.jpg

Happy Winterval

(See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winterval for an explanation of the term.)

May whatever you believe in give you peace this time of year and throughout each year.

Happy Chrismahanukwanzakah

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmahanukwanzaka

It's okay if you're a Muslim, a Christian or a Jew,
It's okay if you're agnostic and you don't know what to do,
An all-inclusive celebration,
No contractual obligation,
Happy Chrismahanukwanzakah to you (and pagans too!)
In some ways we're all monkeys,
Well, maybe just a smidgen,
I'm a Scientologist,
That's kind of a religion,
Whose faith is the right one,
It's anybody's guess,
What matters most is camera phones for $20 less.
And there's never any hidden fees,
Oh what a joyous day,
No commitments means I'm proud to go both ways!
Happy Chrismahanukwanzakah to you,
This is gonna be the best Chrismahanukwanzakah ever!

ok.. whose gonna be th3e wiseguy that brings up Festivus?

Sometime over Christmas break (does that offend anyone?)? A buddy of mine's been wanting to head back to Shooter's Paradise. We definitely need to plan something.

Give me the heads up and I'll be there. I haven't been in months and need the practice.

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=cvnFfMcfkvg&feature=related"]Easter and Mordecai [/ame]story to Robert Earl Keen Jr.'s The Road Goes on forever.

We are all waiting for our bit oil to run out. HANUKKAH is a metaphor of expectation. Some expect it to run out and some expect it will see them through. It is a demonstration of supply.

My biggest problem this time of year is applesauce or or sour cream.

I will be visiting again with the Goldman's on Tannenbaum/Menorah Days. The patriarch is descended from a line of Confederate Jews.

There is more to know than you could ever imagine.

I AM

Easter and Mordecai story to Robert Earl Keen Jr.'s The Road Goes on forever.

We are all waiting for our bit oil to run out. HANUKKAH is a metaphor of expectation. Some expect it to run out and some expect it will see them through. It is a demonstration of supply.

My biggest problem this time of year is applesauce or or sour cream.

I will be visiting again with the Goldman's on Tannenbaum/Menorah Days. The patriarch is descended from a line of Confederate Jews.

There is more to know than you could ever imagine.

I AM

It has to be applesauce. Sour cream is for blintzes ;o)

Thanks to HJ for posting this thread. Happy Chanukah to all y'all...

Forum List

Back