Happy Halloween: System Psoriasis

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Millions of people sit in front of laptop screens for countless hours at work and at home, using Excel programs, working on eTrade, and/or surfing on Facebook. Networking is a thing of great user-friendly facility now thanks to the achievements of Apple Computers, Microsoft, Intel, and the like.

However, a sort of rigor mortis and lethargy possibly sets in and creates psychological feelings of behavior negligences (i.e., convenience complacencies, contract indiscretions, etc.). We might feel like we are blindly watching networking-complacency Hollywood (USA) movies such as "Celebrity" (1998) and "Avatar" (2009) without thinking diligently about civics and/or appropriate labors. Boy, what would Jimmy Hoffa say if he were alive today?

Your general physician might have said to you, "It's a good idea to buy V8 cans of vegetable juice if you feel your lazy or complacent lifestyle is distracting you from tending to dietary considerations."

Lots of meteorological chatter about global warming and eco-pollution does not make the everyday citizen feel altogether good about social coordination regarding life/oxygen.

It's surprising that candy cigarettes have not made a huge come-back, given that our consumerism convenience culture (i.e., Burger King, eBay, etc.) draws us towards a kind of 'lancet consciousness.'

If you've seen the John Carpenter Hollywood (USA) horror film modern classic "Halloween" (1978) about a psychotic masked serial killer named Michael Myers stalking American teenagers during the otherwise optimistic self-image self-disguise festival of Halloween, you know that our modern art images of misfortune and lifestyle betrayals raise psychological and health concerns about friendship intake. We hear stories of young men and women intentionally having unprotected sex knowing they are infected with the sexually-transmitted disease AIDS.

More and more doctors are prescribing holistic regimens (which include antibiotics as well as dietary supplements) for such reasons. In other words, we would do well to listen to the 'behavioral gurus.'

====

Michael Myers decides to give up murder to become a missionary doctor (a radical new film premise):

"I'm going to give you Thorazine...I know you don't know what that means; but it refers to a regimen of medicine as well as dietary changes. You need it to feel better about self-coordination as it pertains to delinquency problems emblematic of modern cholesterol marketing of late. Don't worry...medicine is the only thing that doesn't spook me. Nurse Winters and Doctors Clarke and Peters will guide you towards your comfort zones. Listen to them and your governess, Miss Hathaway."

:afro:

The Cell (Psychological Thriller)

Computer-Induced Maladies (Wikipedia)

oj.jpg

Children of the Corn: Anesthesia AWOL

Imagine an army of children walking around on Halloween dressed in regular trick-or-treat gear but selling packs of Duracell and Energizer batteries, with proceeds of sales going to children's charities.

Consumerism culture does create opportunities for social organization...it's not all chaos (i.e., eTrade).

Therefore, we can reorient our systemic thinking with ideas about self-determination. That takes greater focus on prescription regiments, lifestyle counseling, etc.

Energizer Bunny

h3.jpg

American Arthritis?

We should look at the macro-trends that govern the subconscious and unspoken maladies in modern civilization.

The reason that AIDS patients are prescribed a host of drugs to tackle the multiple illnesses affecting their impaired immune system is because AIDS is a lifestyle-related disease and requires holistic, integrative, and lifestyle-conscious therapeutic approaches. AIDS patients are not, in other words, hypochondriacs.

Our modern world is gauged by an obsession with traffic (i.e., eBay, eTrade, etc.) and consumerism (Burger King, Facebook, etc.). Our ant-like scurrying to keep up with this signature of society makes us at once lethargic (convenience-related gluttonies) and hyper-active (consumer-related ravenousness).

Clonazepam, for example, a medicine used to treat panic disorders and akathisia, sometimes sold under the major brand name Klonopin, has become quite popular among Americans. Codeine, a pain-reliever and diarrhea medicine, has also become popular. Klonopin and Codeine have opposite effect, but for our modern world, we could see why a person would want/require a prescription for both (i.e., 1/3 Codeine, 2/3 Klonopin) to treat lifestyle-related hyper-activity and stiffness.

Why, for example, are pedestrianism-paranoia films such as "American Psycho" (2000) so popular now?

I don't meant to sound paranoid, but I do want to address these society posture symptoms.

Akathisia

Green_goblin2.jpg

Obviously there are some among us who have too much time on their hands.

Forum List

Back