Happy Festivus!

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
I'd like to air some grievances.

The majority of posters here that claim to be conservatives are anything but. They are actual a bunch of control freak losers that have no idea of the definition of conservative.

Sunni and DavidS have become extremely boring and predictable in their quest to be the most racist poster at USMB.

Okay, I'm too lazy to go on...in the spirit of the season, post your pet board peeves.

The majority of posters here that claim to be conservatives are anything but. They are actual a bunch of control freak losers that have no idea of the definition of conservative.

Sunni and DavidS have become extremely boring and predictable in their quest to be the most racist poster at USMB.

Okay, I'm too lazy to go on...in the spirit of the season, post your pet board peeves.
LOL!!

Hey, are you giving out Festivus rep?

I'm confused...not that it's all that unusual...but what is Festivus and what does it have to do with del's pole? Or is Del polish?

Somehow I'm beginning to think this whole thread is a bad polish joke.

I'm confused...not that it's all that unusual...but what is Festivus and what does it have to do with del's pole? Or is Del polish?

Somehow I'm beginning to think this whole thread is a bad polish joke.

It's part of the liberal's war on Christmas. That's not pole-ite is it? :cuckoo:

Says you.
However,you fail to detail how said posters do not fit the definition of "conservative".

I maintain, and shall continue to maintain, that anyone who does not fit your BIGOTED and erroneous opinion of what it means to be a conservative, you will label as a "non" conservative. Not because they don't fit the definition accepted by the world, but because they don't fit your bias.

Happy Festivas, you poor, misguided loon.

Againsheila:
Festivus is a made-up holiday developed in a story line of "Seinfeld" where George's father refused to partake of regular holiday festivities, and instead made up a new, non-denominational holiday called "Festivus" where all those gathered aired their grievances against each other, while holding the festivus pole...which was like a hat stand or something.

Againsheila:
Festivus is a made-up holiday developed in a story line of "Seinfeld" where George's father refused to partake of regular holiday festivities, and instead made up a new, non-denominational holiday called "Festivus" where all those gathered aired their grievances against each other, while holding the festivus pole...which was like a hat stand or something.

o allie you just know it all....but you forgot the wrasslin......

shelia....since you had more important things to do than watch seinfield we will give you a break lol

"I was at the store buying a doll for my son. But there was only one left, and another man had already reached it and taken it. As I rained down blows upon him, I thought 'There had to be another way!'" (verbatim) :lol:

*Bangs Gavel* Agreed.

I also agree when you say a majority of posters especially because some Conservatives actually have an idea of what it means to be Conservative. Rather, the majority of Conservatives on here and today politically are part of a new party where Sarah Palin, George W Bush, and others are the ringleaders.

The modern Republican Party is not conservative in any legitimate sense of the word, considering the fact that it's been hijacked by the Christian Right and the neocon interventionists. Barry Goldwater is gone, only to be replaced with Pat Robertson. Though I adamantly oppose his policies, it was saddening to see Ron Paul, the only true conservative presidential candidate, given so little regard.

Forum List

Back