Happy Fathers Day to me, bah!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
As if I didn't feel bad enough. No word from my son today. I drove anyway today like a robot again and made it all the way over there but they weren't home. Sucks that time can be granted to do other things but not to visit or call sick Daddy on Fathers Day. :(

jimnyc said:
As if I didn't feel bad enough. No word from my son today. I drove anyway today like a robot again and made it all the way over there but they weren't home. Sucks that time can be granted to do other things but not to visit or call sick Daddy on Fathers Day. :(

Sorry, Jim. That sucks! how old is your son?

jimnyc said:

Chin up--day's not over. Plenty of time to be righteously pissed tomorrow.

jillian said:
Where's his mother? It's her job to make sure he's there for you at that age. She needs to be bitch slapped. (I hope that's not out of line).

She's with him but I have no idea where. She never called once prior to surgery to ever ask how I was doing, nor has she asked that since. I've tried to reach the household today to no avail, which is why I ended up driving over. Unfortunately they were elsewhere. She's better than this, which is why I'm confused. I'm afraid when she thinks of me she wants to vomit. I'm no good if I give space and a pain in the ass if I try to want to talk and work on things. It's not a good sign when your spouse not only won't let you live back in the home but gets nauseated when your name is mentioned. :(

jimnyc said:
She's with him but I have no idea where. She never called once prior to surgery to ever ask how I was doing, nor has she asked that since. I've tried to reach the household today to no avail, which is why I ended up driving over. Unfortunately they were elsewhere. She's better than this, which is why I'm confused. I'm afraid when she thinks of me she wants to vomit. I'm no good if I give space and a pain in the ass if I try to want to talk and work on things. It's not a good sign when your spouse not only won't let you live back in the home but gets nauseated when your name is mentioned. :(

Bad situation, kiddo. Sorry. Hope you get it sorted out. But either way, she's got to get it together about giving you your son. It's not good for him to be kept away from you.

jimnyc said:

Jim, Happy Father's Day! With that said, I hope you heard from him by now. I must say I would echo Jillian's posts, in that it really is your wife's job to make sure your son is aware of the surgery and suggests he calls, if for no other reason than common decency, in other words, manners.

There is no way that you and Moi have had as much trouble as we did, for many reasons during and after the divorce. But, even when the court would forbid his visiting the kids, I still had them call him on Father's Day, Birthday, and holidays. It's only what is right.

I spent all day with three girls hanging off of various appendages while we made our way through Best Buy... We got a new TV to replace the one that died in the middle of the soccer match...

Forum List

Back