Happy Father's Day To All The USMB Dads!

:D I'll take a bow! Thanks.

Wife/daughter are taking me to lunch on Sunday. I'll wear the same tie my daughter made in kindergarten 10 years ago. It's always a hit with the crowd.

happy-fathers-day.jpg

I can't wait until Sunday (Father's Day). The Mrs. said she is going to try to make me a Father again!!!! That should be a pretty good magic act!!!

Wow, not many replies to happy father' day.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all you fathers, even if at times your real "Muthas". Have a gr8 weekend.

Wow, not many replies to happy father' day.

Seriously ... what's up with that?

Is everyone too busy slinging mud at each other?
It's YOUR sides fault!
Screw you idiot! It's YOUR sides fault!

Too busy to take a few minutes out of the time they spend her to pay tribute to ..... the dad. The biggest source of strength in the family, chalk full of honest advice and experience. A man who's sons aspire to emulate and who daughters first adore and fall in love with.

I remember back when I was 17 years old. It was 6:30 on a Saturday morning and I was on my way to work when I ran out of gas. ( first and ONLY time it's happened ) I called home and my dad answered. I knew I had woken him, but without a complaint he got up, drove to the gas station and brought me gas. He's always been right there for me, whenever I need him. Still is today.

From the dad out for a walk with his new baby in the carraige, to the dad visiting his newest grandchild, I :salute: you! And along with that, I raise my glass :beer: and say CHEERS to you!

:D I'll take a bow! Thanks.

Wife/daughter are taking me to lunch on Sunday. I'll wear the same tie my daughter made in kindergarten 10 years ago. It's always a hit with the crowd.
Awwwwwww .... that's so sweet. The tie I mean. :)

I've worn this every Father's Day for the past 12 years except for one. Couldn't find it and totally freaked. Then, when I was packing for a trip, there it was in my garment bag. *whew*

photo-1.jpg

Forum List

Back