Happy Father's Day guys!

sitarro

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2003
USA
Just in case I don't have another chance, have a very happy and healthy Father's Day all of you Dads out there! You guys share in one of the most important jobs on the planet, raising the future, congratulations and thanks to those of you who understand that and are doing a super job!:clap: :clap: :clap: :salute: :thup:

Mr.Conley said:
Good, I was freaking out their for a second.

Get to town! :laugh: That reminds me of a story about my dad during WWII. Whenever birthdays, anniversaries, what have you rolled around, he'd write a note to the should be recipient saying he 'really wanted to get them ...., but they wouldn't let him get to town." I suppose that right before D-Day that would have been true, but before that he was in Calf or TX. Afterwards, 6 months in London-yeah most in hospital, then back to TX until 1946. His family laughed that there was no shopping in TX or CA!

To all our USMB fathers:

vaderdag.gif

Mr.Conley said:
Good, I was freaking out their for a second.

Glad to help, you've got time to get to the bookstore and purchase Ann Coulter's #1 best seller book...."Godless: The Church of Liberalism", I'm sure as a Professor he would love to get it.:teeth:

Forum List

Back