Happy EID from Best Buy

For their sake, I hope they are.

For America's sake, I hope they're not.
Because nothing's more quintessentially American than genocide, right? :cuckoo:

You mean like hi-jacking airliners full of innocent people--Mothers, babies, toddlers, fathers, uncles and brothers.... and flying them into occupied skyscrapers full of mothers and fathers leaving their children orphaned--simply because those innocent people are American or happened to *be* in America at that moment in time?

Yeah. All-American alright! :rolleyes:

You mean like hi-jacking airliners full of innocent people--Mothers, babies, toddlers, fathers, uncles and brothers.... and flying them into occupied skyscrapers full of mothers and fathers leaving their children orphaned--simply because those innocent people are American or happened to *be* in America at that moment in time?

Yeah, because that's clearly representative of all Muslims. I guess you're just waiting around to be the next Timothy McVeigh or Theodore Kaczynski.

No, I was actually referring to your suggestion that a congregation of praying Muslims be carpet-bombed. I didn't perpetrate 9/11, nor did I support those who did. I place you and them on about the same level, seeing as how you all seem to be in favor of slaughtering non-combatants based solely on religious identity or national origin.

Islam is a "race"?

Who knew???? :eek::cuckoo:

It's as much of a race as "white" is. But you're really just splitting hairs.

Nope.

You are.

Islam is NOT a race. It is a quasi-religion/political system.

NOT a race of people. Dumbass. :eusa_naughty:

A race is "any people united by common history, language, and cultural traits" according to the 2009 edition of the Random House Dictionary. Also, political system, really?

Let me also point out that had I said something similar about a picture of Westerners, somebody would have sent my post to the FBI by now.

No, I was actually referring to your suggestion that a congregation of praying Muslims be carpet-bombed. I didn't perpetrate 9/11, nor did I support those who did. I place you and them on about the same level, seeing as how you all seem to be in favor of slaughtering non-combatants based solely on religious identity or national origin.

well said.
This thread is starting to make me ill. I can't believe a simple wish for a happy holiday has got so many people foaming at the mouth and calling for the slaughter of innocents.

well said.
This thread is starting to make me ill. I can't believe a simple wish for a happy holiday has got so many people foaming at the mouth and calling for the slaughter of innocents.
Fortunately, the vast majority of them wouldn't have the nuts to do something like that given the chance.

well said.
Fortunately, the vast majority of them wouldn't have the nuts to do something like that given the chance.
I'm hoping that's the case.
Even if they never act on their hate though, it's got to be torture to be carrying that kind of hate inside. They repulse me but I have to have pity for them too.

I dunno. Seems like no big deal to Me.

If it had said, "Happy IED"....well, I may think that was a bit far.

Stereotype much??

New Topics

Forum List

Back