Happy EID from Best Buy

30854.jpg

Eid ul-Fitr (Arabic: عيد الفطر ‘Īdu l-Fiṭr‎), often abbreviated to Eid, is a Muslim holiday that marks the end of Ramadan, the Islamic holy month of fasting. Eid is an Arabic word meaning "festivity", while Fiṭr means "to break fast"; and so the holiday symbolizes the breaking of the fasting period. It is celebrated after the end of the Islamic month of Ramadan, on the first day of Shawwal.

Eid ul-Fitr - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and MERRY CHRISTMAS from Chanel....:hmpf:

Eid ul-Fitr, bah humbug!

Wrong Eid. :eusa_whistle:

Holiday - Eid al-Adha, Feast of the Sacrifice, Muslim's Festival

Why the hell are people getting upset over a marketing ploy? God forbid we acknowledge the existence of anything other than Christian holidays. :lol:

That's true...they go all ape shit over the term "Happy Holidays".

Anything that includes other religions, to them, constitutes a war on Christianity. Only in America will you find an overwhelmingly Christian population that is supposedly forced to live under the heel of a small but dedicated cabal of "secularists." :lol:

Gee... I wonder if businesses run ads with "Merry Christmas" in them say like in Iran?

Do they give HALF a damn as much about OUR feelings as we do about THEIRS?

My guess... NO... N-O, NO. So why America does all this bending over backwards for them is beyond me. Oh wait... I think I might be over looking something... yeah... ***MONEY*** ... ***GUILT*** ... and ***POLITICAL CORRECTNESS RUN AMOK***.
Yeah, whereas when an American business wishes us a Merry Christmas in it's ads it really means it, from the bottom of it's heart.

Gee... I wonder if businesses run ads with "Merry Christmas" in them say like in Iran?

My guess... NO... N-O, NO. So why America does all this bending over backwards for them is beyond me. Oh wait... I think I might be over looking something... yeah... ***MONEY*** ... ***GUILT*** ... and ***POLITICAL CORRECTNESS RUN AMOK***.
I feel bad that your feelings got hurt and that you're not going to enjoy Christmas now.

Hang on.

Peeps are freaking out because Best Buy said Happy EID in an ad?

Seriously?

Why?

Do these same people freak when a business says "Happy Hanukkah" too?

Hang on.

Peeps are freaking out because Best Buy said Happy EID in an ad?

Seriously?

Why?

Do these same people freak when a business says "Happy Hanukkah" too?
They used too. Now Muslims have replaced Jews as their scapegoat du jour.

Yeah, whereas when an American business wishes us a Merry Christmas in it's ads it really means it, from the bottom of it's heart.

I feel bad that your feelings got hurt and that you're not going to enjoy Christmas now.

You that slow that you couldn't put those two dumb ass comments together in one post?

You that slow that you couldn't put those two dumb ass comments together in one post?
I knew you would do it for me so I didn't bother. :lol:

I knew you would do it for me so I didn't bother. :lol:

Well aren't you a smart little cookie...
MSN-Emoticon-bachelor-072.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back