Happy Easter, Troops.

freedombecki

Let's go swimmin'!
May 3, 2011
My house
Just wanted to take a minute out of today and think of our troops and all they do for everyone.

They work long hours under stressful conditions to make themselves fit and chary in facing a foe.

When they get to an assignment, it could be a climate change experience, and often is. Troops who have fought off malaria in a torrid swamp may find themselves cooled in waters cooled by icebergs to rescue or remove someone or something to make the world a little safer. A lonely desert watch may see the air temperature drop a few degrees or a hundred when the sun slips below the horizon. They've experienced high altitude sickness, seasickness, loneliness, and excessive whining.

God bless them, and may people honor them for their sacrifices to keep freedom, keep peace, free enslaved masses, and feed people starving and arrange healing services to arrive in places where diseases are dominant.
274x300_mini_callas_bouquet.jpg

Dear troops and veterans, thanks for all you do for America, Happy Easter, and May God bless America wherever your feet take you.

Love,

freedombecki and those who sign in below.

:)

Last edited:
Umm....

Easter was April 8th, today is April 22nd.

But I agree that we should support and honor our troops every single day.

FreeDumb_murkin.
They should have a calendar at the welfare office showing the holidays in the nation formerly known as duh USA.
I agree with you. I was pretty dumb.

Even so, I still love the troops, and thought it was about to send them a good wish.

Silly me. :redface::redface::redface:

It's OK
We are only human and we all have made mistakes :)

Today is Earthday, let's send them support and good wishes.

Forum List

Back