Happy (early) 4th of July!

Whooooopi! yes, I do love fireworks too! but Hum Bug to this year. I should have been in Florida! :(

I think GET DRUNK is what is needed on Sunday! :D

Bleh. Literally everyone I know in Aiken (well, all my friends anyway) is going to the beach from Thurs.-Mon. Gonna be a fun weekend for me!

Originally posted by Dan
Bleh. Literally everyone I know in Aiken (well, all my friends anyway) is going to the beach from Thurs.-Mon. Gonna be a fun weekend for me!
Take a collection from each to pay your way! :D

Why don't you just get your ass in your car and head here?

Sweet...now that makes me want to go out and get drunk oh wait i'm going to anyway..hope you all have a safe fourth..god knows i will going to be partying with cops and firefighters.....sweet...:cof:

Originally posted by Jmarie
Sweet...now that makes me want to go out and get drunk oh wait i'm going to anyway..hope you all have a safe fourth..god knows i will going to be partying with cops and firefighters.....sweet...:cof:

These firefighters can come put out my FIRE!!!! :dev1:

find_the_dogs_sexy_firemen300.jpg

Originally posted by Jmarie

I'll be partying with firefighters and EMS personnel. And some of them will be on Harley's. I could eat that shit right UP!

Take a camera JMarie. We'll swap pics :D

Originally posted by janeeng
Whooooopi! yes, I do love fireworks too! but Hum Bug to this year. I should have been in Florida! :(

I think GET DRUNK is what is needed on Sunday! :D

Your ass needs to come see me in South Louisiana ~ We could party in the French Quarter ! :D

Originally posted by Sandy73
Your ass needs to come see me in South Louisiana ~ We could party in the French Quarter ! :D

Your not kidding! I should have been there too!

Happy 4th KL! Thanks for the link, I just showed my kids and they loved it. They like fireworks, just not the noise, so, we'll be sitting home for the 4th and this will be our fireworks, LOL!!

they are certainly safer for little fingers and eyes than the real ones! :)

Glad you enjoyed it! :)

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/cu...reworks,0,6579502.story?coll=sfla-news-fringe

Fireworks Give Chance to Blow Up Bin Laden

By JOSEFINA LOZA
Associated Press Writer
Posted July 2 2004, 1:33 PM EDT

PLATTSMOUTH, Neb. -- Some Americans this Fourth of July plan to get a bang out of blowing Osama bin Laden's head off. The bin Laden Noggin, a cone-shaped pyrotechnic device with a cartoon of bin Laden's face, has been a hot seller at some fireworks stores around the country. When lit, the bin Laden cone erupts in blood-red flames and screeches for 60 seconds. Two shots blow his head off.

It is part of an Exploding Terrorists Heads four-pack that also includes Saddam Hussein, Yasser Arafat and Moammar Gadhafi.

Another hot seller in some places: Game Over, a package of three artillery shots decorated like bin Laden, Saddam and Gadhafi in striped jail uniforms.

Forum List

Back