Happy Dead Che Day!!!

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
stephenkruiser-862296698.sized-50x50xf.jpg
Stephen KruiserOctober 9@4:39 PM chat 0 comments
HAPPY DEAD CHE DAY.

"It was fifty years ago today that the mass murderer Che Guevara met the lead-filled end that every filthy communist should. "

"Rather than just being on the side of thinking that mass murderers are bad, the Times felt compelled to find someone with something nice to say about Guevara:

Jon Lee Anderson, who wrote a biography of Guevara and was key to discovering his remains — they were hidden by soldiers until the 1990s — says both Guevara and the left hit such low points before.

“But Che remains kind of pure,” he said. “An ever-present beacon, the icon. Where will it go in the future? I have this notion that Che comes and goes.”

Good riddance. Time for lefties to burn their Che T-Shirts.

And remember, you can't spell DOUCHE without CHE!

Whenever I see a young kid with a Che T-shirt, I suppress the urge to ask him if he knows who Che was, what he did and how the peasants he came to "liberate" turned him in to his executioners.

But I don't. I'm disappointed enough with our youth.

The Truth About Che Guevara
by Michael Totten

La Cabaña is the old Spanish military fortress above the east side of Havana’s harbor that Che turned into a prison. Fontova calls it the Caribbean Lubyanka. Thousands of men and boys were executed against its walls with firing squads.

“To send men to the firing squad, judicial proof is unnecessary,” Che famously said. “These procedures are an archaic bourgeois detail.”

Contrary to conventional firing squads, where all rifles but one are loaded with blanks, Che ensured every executioner in the squad fired live ammunition.

“As soon as [Castro and Guevara] seized power,”
writes Fontaine, “they began to conduct mass executions inside the two main prisons, La Cabaña and Santa Clara…In the words of Jeannine Verdes-Laroux, ‘The form of the trials, and the procedures by which they were conducted, were highly significant. The totalitarian nature of the regime was inscribed there from the very beginning.’”

The body count is hard to pin down with accuracy, but Che himself admitted to ordering thousands of executions at La Cabaña during the first year alone. Those who managed to survive say he frequently delivered the killing blow himself in the side of the victim’s head with his pistol.

Prisons are unpleasant places everywhere in the world. They’re supposed to be. But Che’s were as brutal and dehumanizing as the Soviet versions on which they were modeled.

Cuban writer Reinaldo Arenas, played by the magnificent Javier Bardem in the film
Before Night Falls, spent some unpleasant time in Fidel and Che’s dungeons. Artists tend to be anti-authoritarian, and naturally police states fear and loathe them, so Arenas was hauled off to prison. A memorable bit of dialogue from the film sums up Cuban due process for him in eight words.

“You’re under arrest.”

“Why?”

“Because I say so.”

MORE:
The Truth About Che Guevara

HAPPY DEAD CHE DAY.

"It was fifty years ago today that the mass murderer Che Guevara met the lead-filled end that every filthy communist should. "

"Rather than just being on the side of thinking that mass murderers are bad, the Times felt compelled to find someone with something nice to say about Guevara:

Jon Lee Anderson, who wrote a biography of Guevara and was key to discovering his remains — they were hidden by soldiers until the 1990s — says both Guevara and the left hit such low points before.

“But Che remains kind of pure,” he said. “An ever-present beacon, the icon. Where will it go in the future? I have this notion that Che comes and goes.”

They kept the grave hidden because people would be using it for a toilet.

If anyone wants to read about it: The Death of Che Guevara: U.S. declassified documents

“The blacks, those magnificent examples of the African race who have maintained their racial purity thanks to their lack of an affinity with bathing, have seen their territory invaded by a new kind of slave: the Portuguese.”

“The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations.” -- Che Guevara

Sounds more like an alt-right hero to me ...

“The blacks, those magnificent examples of the African race who have maintained their racial purity thanks to their lack of an affinity with bathing, have seen their territory invaded by a new kind of slave: the Portuguese.”

“The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations.” -- Che Guevara

He was a Marxist scum who murdered innocent people. Black Cubans are considered lesser than white ones, even in Cuba.

So he was a racist, Marxist, murdering scum.

He was Marxist murdering scum. Black Cubans are considered lesser than white ones, even in Cuba.
He murdered Marxists?

HAPPY DEAD CHE DAY.

The only good che is a dead che... His followers are nothing but cowards

I know! Take away Columbus day and replace it with CHE day! The liberals will be sucking themselves to death over it with glee!

Forum List

Back