Happy dance for Romney!

Romney has to pick a Jew for VP, you'd go postal...
Perhaps he & Santorum will "reconcile".

Santorum won't get the VP nod. Even if they were bestest of buddies.

Man I hope you're right. He has to pick an actual fiscal conservative, which you accurately point out isn't Sentorum. And we don't need someone who can't make up his mind paired with a dim wit either.

Though he has to pick a fiscal conservative with conviction. Cheney was a long time true fiscal conservative. It was clear W wasn't before he was elected and I was thrilled when he picked Cheney. But rather then Cheney pulling W to the right, he totally went neocon like W. It was sad and scares me now about whomever Romney picks.

Rawmoney's victory in MI was slim...so slim that he's running scared. Watch for Rawmoney to tack even further right in the coming weeks.

A tee and a hee...

Agreed. Romney can now spend millions more $ on negative attack ads against his Repub opponents. :)

Saintorum (R) :eusa_angel: wouldn't have had a chance against the President anyways.
NBC Politics - Where Santorum fell short in Michigan
Voters in Tuesday’s Michigan Republican primary were looking for a candidate who they thought could beat Barack Obama in November and they found him in Mitt Romney. The former Massachusetts governor won 61 percent of voters who said the candidate quality that mattered most was the ability to defeat Obama.

Saintorum (R) :eusa_angel: wouldn't have had a chance against the President anyways.
NBC Politics - Where Santorum fell short in Michigan
Voters in Tuesday’s Michigan Republican primary were looking for a candidate who they thought could beat Barack Obama in November and they found him in Mitt Romney. The former Massachusetts governor won 61 percent of voters who said the candidate quality that mattered most was the ability to defeat Obama.

He might not win, but Pee Wee Herman would "have a chance." Obama is in serious trouble and he did it all to himself.

YOu're the one who goes on about "the Jews", I don't

No, you just advocate when people try to kill them they do the right think and die. I have yet to see you say a word against the people putting bombs on busses or ambulances or shooting rockets into neighborhoods or blowing them up on busses, in bars and grocery stores. You do say the Jews are terrorists if they respond though. Gotcha, nothing anti-Jewish in that.

So are you saying a bomb dropped from a 50 million dollar jet plan is somehow more moral than a bomb carried on a bus? A bomb's a bomb. I think bombing a pizza place is bad, but so is running over a peace activist with a bulldozer.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. The Zionists are like abused children who've gotten big enough to beat on somene else.

I don't make a big deal about what the terrorists do because they wouldn't be doing these things if these unwanted invaders weren't in THEIR COUNTRY. We'd do the same thing under the same circumstance, if America were invaded by Martians with advanced technology.

As for your gloating that Jews vote for your boy Bamo, if you knew any Jews, you would know it's a lot more complicated then that. But there is a lot of anti-Obama sentiment in the Jewish community over Israel. I guess it's hard for you to listen to people you hate.

There's not much at all. He got 78% of the Jewish vote in 2008. It was one of the few constiutencies he didn't lose in 2010. I haven't heard one Jewish person I know say bad stuff about Obama, and people already know I don't like him.

Last edited:
Is his dancing better than his singing? It has to be better than his ability to create jobs.

Uh, he hasn't created any jobs yet.

He has LIED about creating jobs but he was long gone from Bain by the time they actually "saved" a company and ANYBODY could "save" the Olympics with a $BILLION + DOLLAR bail out from the tax payers.

Mittens has never actually done anything except destroy companies. Even that was funded by his church.

Even his wife says he shouldn't be allowed to talk.

Oh yeah, lots for the rw's to be happy about with this jerk.

So are you saying a bomb dropped from a 50 million dollar jet plan is somehow more moral than a bomb carried on a bus?

This...is what your limited comprehension blinded by hate restricts you to seeing. Sure Joe, that's what I said. Bigots never have any problem rationalizing their hate. Putting a Jew in a gas chamber is the same as shooting a Jew who's broken into your house because they are dead either way. And the only good Jew is a dead Jew, right Adolph?

Last edited:
So are you saying a bomb dropped from a 50 million dollar jet plan is somehow more moral than a bomb carried on a bus?

This...is what your limited comprehension blinded by hate restricts you to seeing. Sure Joe, that's what I said. Bigots never have any problem rationalizing their hate. Putting a Jew in a gas chamber is the same as shooting a Jew who's broken into your house because they are dead either way. And the only good Jew is a dead Jew, right Adolph?

Not comparable at all.

But I know you are trying.

The pilot who drops a bomb from a plane because he's "fighting for Yahweh" isn't any different from the guy who straps a bomb onto himself because he's "Fighting for Allah", is he? They are both using violence against people for what they consider a "greater good".

Wow, many, I mean, you can Godwin this to death, but you know what, Hitler's been dead a long time now, and he's not a "get out of Human Rights Violations Free" card anymore for the Zionists.

Forum List

Back