Happy Columbus Day !

Happy Indigenous People's Day

Indigenous people didn’t discover America for Western civilization. Our nation is here and is the finest republic in the world because of the Europeans that discovered it and settled it.

This is a day to celebrate our European heritage and give thanks to Western civilization that changed the world from the barbaric dark ages to the modern world it is today. If “indigenous people” had their way, we’d still be living in those dark ages.
And have no taxation, yeah those savages had it made, tax free living..
Yes, what a living. No government or laws. Just lynch mob chaos and nonstop tribal warfare. I’m sure the women loved being traded like livestock and being raped by men all the time.
Can't be any worse than being a wage slave.

Like the Chinese?

What part of the US did Columbus discover?

Who claimed he discovered the United States?
Then why does the US celebrate the fake discovery of the US and not the people who found the area and settled it? Oh yeah a sense of self importance of white men.

Already covered. His discovery was what ushered in the era of Western civilization expanding across half the globe. What’s wrong with the recognizing the importance of white men? If you don’t like what white men have created, then renounce all modern technology and move out of the country into a nice non-Western country, like China or Somalia. I’m sure you’ll love it there, no white men to give you nightmares.

One of my favorite days of the year !!

View attachment 284422

Columbus Day Parade 2019
The celebration of the arrival of Christopher Columbus to the Americas

The biggest celebration of American-Italian culture in the world, the Columbus Day parade attracts around a million spectators and 35,000 marchers each year. For over 73 years, Fifth Avenue is filled with Italian flags and people dressed as Christopher Columbus. Marching school bands, professional musicians, and traditional folk groups perform on their way from Midtown to Upper East Side, creating a lively atmosphere.

new-york-columbus-day-parade.jpg

Columbus Day Parade 2019 in New York - Dates & Map

kcov6mv6pis31.jpg

State sponsored religious genocide

Columbus was the first dreamer he dindunuffin !

Another holiday that self-loathing leftists can use to complain about how horrible Western culture was and how America was founded by “imperialism” and blood.
It certainly wasn't an act of God....Since Columbus discovered a place where people already lived that had discovered it first.

I never claimed it was “an act of God”.

He discovered it for Western civilization. No one is claiming he was the first human to set foot in the Western Hemisphere. The Vikings discovered it long before him, but it never resulted in anything significant as the knowledge was lost.
and who discoved it before the Viking slags?

thank you white boy columbus

FOR KILLING OFF THE INDIANS, BRINGING DISEASE TO THE COUNTRY AND DECLARING WHITE PEOPLE GOD

It wasn't by choice that the reason why Columbus was sent away. he had to look for a place for the Jews to live. But they has stumbled across this land. But then the Monarchy of Spain/ Portugal decided to claim the territory because it was the land of milk and honey. But some believe that God had promised the Jews this land to escape from being prosecuted. But the discovering of this land has helped them for a moment. But it says that He will bring them back.

Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand decided to expel the Jews in 1492 because they were a serious security threat to Spain and Europe. You need to read Spanish history to know that the Jews helped the Berber armies take over all of the southern Spanish cities including Toledo in 711–12 AD. They then helped rule over the Christian population. At the time of Queen Isabella the Turks were slowly expanding into Northern Africa and would have posed a threat to the Spanish Kingdoms. The Jews no doubt would have conspired with the Turks to conquer Europe. https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Queen-Isabella-expel-Muslims-and-Jews-from-Spain

Ezekiel 11:16
“Therefore say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Although I sent them far away among the nations and scattered them among the countries, yet for a little while I have been a sanctuary for them in the countries where they have gone.’ “Therefore say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will gather you from the nations and bring you back from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you back the land of Israel again.’

Forum List

Back