Happy Christmas

AnjelicaT

VIP Member
Oct 29, 2012
Have a wonderful Christmas, everyone, even if its not part of your religion, It may mean something to you nonetheless, even if its just a bit of fun, or families and friends getting together, or you just don't have to work over the holidays and can relax! I'm looking forward to a happy time because not only is it my birthday on Christmas Day, but it is also my cousins birthday, and a brother a few days before and a couple of nieces and aunts on Boxing day, so we are never short of a party! Anyway, have fun you all, and I will see you all soon. Keep well xxxxxxxxx

Have a wonderful Christmas, everyone, even if its not part of your religion, It may mean something to you nonetheless, even if its just a bit of fun, or families and friends getting together, or you just don't have to work over the holidays and can relax! I'm looking forward to a happy time because not only is it my birthday on Christmas Day, but it is also my cousins birthday, and a brother a few days before and a couple of nieces and aunts on Boxing day, so we are never short of a party! Anyway, have fun you all, and I will see you all soon. Keep well xxxxxxxxx

And a merry Christmas to you and all.

What a coincidence. My youngest son was born on Christmas day.

So many people think its not such a great thing, Tinny, to have your birthday on Christmas Day, - reasons cited mostly being related to the present issue! Well I have five siblings, and I didn't get great birthday pressies, for obvious reasons, but it never bothered me one little bit - we always had, and have, a great excuse for family to come together, not just Because of Christmas, but the birthdays too, and we have such fun. I hope it's that way for you, your family and your youngest. XxxxX

Happy holidays to you, Merry Christmas to that cute little granddaughter, and happy birthday to your boy, TinHorn. :D

Shoobie Doobie Doo Wah. And a Merry Christmas to Ya.

White Christmas - YouTube

Wishing everyone here a very Merry Christmas season & a Happy New Year.
Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas!!
I have the same video somewhere. Saved it from the last time you put it up.Right now I'm getting ready to find a place to ambush that runty little midget who rides around in a rusty old sled. I aim to have some reindeer chops for breakfast.

Oh No! Run Rudolph Run.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyflTGPvvYU]The Melodeers - Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer 1960 Studio 9908.( DOOWOP)wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Shoobie Doobie Doo Wah. And a Merry Christmas to Ya.

White Christmas - YouTube

Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas!!
I have the same video somewhere. Saved it from the last time you put it up.Right now I'm getting ready to find a place to ambush that runty little midget who rides around in a rusty old sled. I aim to have some reindeer chops for breakfast.

May everyone rejoice every day in the Christmas spirit of peace, joy & love. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Hoping you have a warm and fuzzy holiday season, Anjel, the best to all who have good will in their hearts and a swift recovery to those who don't. :D

Last edited:
It's not snowing here some christmas music----but I am indoors----I miss walking thru
snowy places with the MUSIC PIPED INTO THE BY WAYS ---------there is always hope---the
day is not over yet. I refuse to watch MIRACLE ON 34th STREET now that natalie wood
is dead

saaustin.jpg

HoHoHo

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdhbYSRtr38]Palestinians killing Christians - YouTube[/ame]

MJB-----as much as I love you---I object to this imagery
on christmas day.

Forum List

Back