Happy Canada Day

Said1

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2004
Somewhere in Ontario
I know it's a little early, but I plan to be celebrating for the next night and day....so Happy Canada Day Isaak, Mr Marbles, Crazy Canadian and anyone else who may or may not be celebrating tonight and/or tomorrow.

Tracy

:beer: :thanks: :beer:

I'm not too proud to fess up when I don't know what's going on.

Happy Canada Day to all! It's a great weekend when the majority of North America can celebrate kicking the Brits off our continent!!! :D

i always liked canada, i've been to montreal and toronto, nothing but good experiences... happy canada day!

and p.s. folks always forget the great role canada has played in supporting the US and democracy and peace throughout the years in WW2, Korea, the Gulf, Kosovo and even handling responsibilities in places we couldn't be bothered, like sierra leonne and rwanda.

Happy Canada Day!

p.s. gop, we didn't really kick them off, it was more of a long negotiation, you know us Canucks, we're all talk.

Have a Great One Canadians !!!!! Lived in Minnesota and have to admit that I "borrowed" a lot of your fish on summer vacation. Have a safe one and drink several for me !

Had an excellent time!! Lots of fun, zillions of people from all over, and managed to find a bar and get inside before it rained. The skies cleared up, and the fire works went on as planned.....Ottawa is the best place to be Canada Day!!

Happy belated Canada Day eh. Your neighbors to the south will keep the party going throught the weekend!!!:beer:

Originally posted by gop_jeff
I'm not too proud to fess up when I don't know what's going on.

Happy Canada Day to all! It's a great weekend when the majority of North America can celebrate kicking the Brits off our continent!!! :D

:D :ali:

Thanks all! I know I had a blast!
Happy 4th of July, apparently your day will give you a long weekend! Enjoy.

Originally posted by Isaac Brock
Thanks all! I know I had a blast!
Happy 4th of July, apparently your day will give you a long weekend! Enjoy.

Thanks Issac. Hope ya'all had a great time! We will too. My kids will all be home and we'll fire up the grill. The youngn's go to the fireworks, me? I'll watch Chicago's from Navy Pier on TV. :p:

Originally posted by Kathianne
Thanks Issac. Hope ya'all had a great time! We will too. My kids will all be home and we'll fire up the grill. The youngn's go to the fireworks, me? I'll watch Chicago's from Navy Pier on TV. :p:

Oops apparently I pooched my remark about having a long weekend! I guess July 4th is on a Sunday. Still enjoy anyways :D

BTW. Navy Pier is great!

Originally posted by Isaac Brock
Oops apparently I pooched my remark about having a long weekend! I guess July 4th is on a Sunday. Still enjoy anyways :D

BTW. Navy Pier is great!

Thanks! With this,
BTW. Navy Pier is great!
you've won 1 warning against banning! j/k. :p: Chicago rocks!

Great beachs, shopping, and restaurants! Not to mention, theatre and opera!

Forum List

Back