Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday, AgainSheila!

May your Birthday be blessed with much more than rep.

Immie

Hmm,

If you have been drinking, then maybe I should stick around... this evening could get fun. :razz:

But, I was about to go spend some time with my family since Paulie made me feel like crap for posting on Christmas Eve.

Immie

Hmm,

If you have been drinking, then maybe I should stick around... this evening could get fun. :razz:

But, I was about to go spend some time with my family since Paulie made me feel like crap for posting on Christmas Eve.

Immie

go ahead you home wrecker----I'll take care of Sheila !:tongue:

rep sent...

happy birthday!!

myspace-happy-birthday-comments-7.gif

Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to meee...
Happy Birthday to me.

Okay gimmie my birthday rep.....okay, Please give me my birthday rep...:eusa_angel:

Happy Birthday from one December baby to another.

Mine's Tuesday, the 29th.

Hope your day was awesome and special! :D

only 3 people rep me? Come on, my birthday is Christmas 'eve, give a little, will ya? :lol:

No matter what we Christmas/New Year's babies do, we gotta beg for birthday reps. Sucks doesnt it? :eusa_eh: :eusa_whistle:

My birthday is next Tuesday (29th), if I had a nickel for everyone who calls me around January 5 every year to say "Oh, damn....wasn't your birthday last week? Sorry I forgot--been busy.", I'd be one very wealthy woman. :rofl:

Happy Birthday again! Enjoy the evening! (rep sent too, btw)

Hmm,

Immie

It's early here, and you're welcome to join my Birthday party......but at 11pm, I'm going to Christmas 'eve services, my friends daughter is going to be the assistant minister. My husband may have to drive though :D

only 3 people rep me? Come on, my birthday is Christmas 'eve, give a little, will ya? :lol:

No matter what we Christmas/New Year's babies do, we gotta beg for birthday reps. Sucks doesnt it? :eusa_eh: :eusa_whistle:

My birthday is next Tuesday (29th), if I had a nickel for everyone who calls me around January 5 every year to say "Oh, damn....wasn't your birthday last week? Sorry I forgot--been busy.", I'd be one very wealthy woman. :rofl:

Cheer up, at least your birthday comes after the after Christmas sales :D

Yes, but if I receive a gift or card, it's a combined Christmas/Birthday present which I receive Christmas Day. They always go out of the way to say "it's one BIG present, instead of two." :lol:

What they don't realize is this means there's nothing to open on my birthday and most people are too busy getting ready for New Year's Eve to get together for a birthday dinner or party, so I pretty much gave that up several years ago.

Now, it's like any other day. No biggie....I'm grateful to get anything at all....but I sometimes wonder what it's like to have a "normal" birthday no where near Christmas, where everyone shows up and gifts aren't combined with some other occasion.

Do you ever wonder the same?

Yes, but if I receive a gift or card, it's a combined Christmas/Birthday present which I receive Christmas Day. They always go out of the way to say "it's one BIG present, instead of two." :lol:

What they don't realize is this means there's nothing to open on my birthday and most people are too busy getting ready for New Year's Eve to get together for a birthday dinner or party, so I pretty much gave that up several years ago.

Now, it's like any other day. No biggie....I'm grateful to get anything at all....but I sometimes wonder what it's like to have a "normal" birthday no where near Christmas, where everyone shows up and gifts aren't combined with some other occasion.

Oh, yeah......the year I graduated from Highschool was the worsed. I got a combination birthday/Christmas/graduation present. It was a sewing machine. My brothers and sisters all got luggage for graduation. I don't think my parents wanted me to leave....:D

And let's not forget the year my mother said were weren't going to celebrate my birthday because they were finally going to have a birthday party for me the following summer. It never happened, 3 years later, I found out they paid off my clarinet and planned on giving it to me for that birthday party I never had.....

Funny, they had no problem having a 40th birthday party for me the day I turned 40....everyone showed up to rub it in, and just when I was thinking for once my birthday would work in my favor.......

Oh, yeah......the year I graduated from Highschool was the worsed. I got a combination birthday/Christmas/graduation present. It was a sewing machine. My brothers and sisters all got luggage for graduation. I don't think my parents wanted me to leave....:D

And let's not forget the year my mother said were weren't going to celebrate my birthday because they were finally going to have a birthday party for me the following summer. It never happened, 3 years later, I found out they paid off my clarinet and planned on giving it to me for that birthday party I never had.....

Funny, they had no problem having a 40th birthday party for me the day I turned 40....everyone showed up to rub it in, and just when I was thinking for once my birthday would work in my favor.......

Yep. My Mom bought me a sewing machine years ago "for my birthday". She hid it so well she couldn't find it when the day rolled around. She told me she would try and find it...never did. Parents sold the house I grew up in back in 1999. No sewing machine. I suspect there wasn't ever one. Who knows....?

Fortunately for me, there was NO recognition of my 40th birthday whatsoever. Even my Mom forgot to call. :D

Forum List

Back