Happy Birthday

CA95380

USMB Member
Jul 23, 2008
Central California
MF007.jpg

80 years ago, Mickey Mouse steamed onto entertainment scene - Yahoo! News

I've never been to Disneyland and now I doubt I'll ever got. Got an ad in the mail from them. In big letters above my name and address in spanish it said, "limited time offer", in little tiny letters in english it said the same thing under my name and address. Now if it were reversed, and the English was in big letters and the Spanish in little letters, it wouldn't have bothered me. As it was, I felt is was an insult to America. Kind of like the Hispanics have already taken over, at least as far as Disneyland is concerned.

Disney has not been the same company since Walt died.

Did you know that Mickey has an oil painting of his copyright hidden in the Magic Kingdom's attic that never ages?

Apparently the ink the copyright was penned in was a special shade of ink which makes it imprevious to aging Mickey out of copyright protection.

The color?

Why...Dorian Gray, what else?

(This is what passes for humor in the children's books publishing field, folks. Please forgive me but I just couldn't resist it. How many chances do you suppose I'll ever get to make this lame assed joke, anyway? )

Did you know that Mickey has an oil painting of his copyright hidden in the Magic Kingdom's attic that never ages?

Apparently the ink the copyright was penned in was a special shade of ink which makes it imprevious to aging Mickey out of copyright protection.

The color?

(This is what passes for humor in the children's books publishing field, folks. Please forgive me but I just couldn't resist it. How many chances do you suppose I'll ever get to make this lame assed joke, anyway? )

I got it!

Too funny, and I'm glad you got to use your joke! :)

The color?

Are we gonna have another punny thread?:lol:

Forum List

Back