Happy Birthday!

Joan

Mommy Dearest
Aug 29, 2003
Happy Birthday Janeen! You sure are getting old (now what does that make me?). Have a great day and many, many more!

haha! that makes you even older! :p: Thank you

Thanks Jim!!!! BTW - this is an owed one, Chuckster promised to come up and go out for a late Birthday, and I WILL hold you both to that. I want to go to the City and see a DRAG QUEEN SHOW!! hehe! know of any????

Happy birthday Janeen, may you have many more healthy and happy years ahead ! :)

Thanks guys!!!!!

Yes jon, I want to join the fun on stage with some DRAG QUEENS!! hahahahahah! want to come??? :p:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANEEN!!!

dont break anything, we wouldnt want the dust to fall out now would we

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICK !!!

DON'T GET TOO DRUNK ON THE FREE BIRTHDAY DAQUARIES !!

P.S. WISH I WAS THERE TO CELEBRATE WITH YA !! WE WOULD HAVE A CAJUN STYLE BIRTHDAY !!!

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHICK !!!

DON'T GET TOO DRUNK ON THE FREE BIRTHDAY DAQUARIES !!

P.S. WISH I WAS THERE TO CELEBRATE WITH YA !! WE WOULD HAVE A CAJUN STYLE BIRTHDAY !!!
now <i>that</i> could be interesting!

Originally posted by Dan
Where are these free daquiris that you speak of, and how may I obtain them?:D

SOME DAQUIRI SHOPS GIVE THEM OUT FREE FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY DOWN HERE IN BAYOU COUNTRY...

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH
SOME DAQUIRI SHOPS GIVE THEM OUT FREE FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY DOWN HERE IN BAYOU COUNTRY...

most bars in Iowa...the ones that I used to visit regularly, ...gave you a free drink for your Birthday.....there were 8 bars within a 3 block walk ....very EASY to have a good time!!!!:beer:

Happy Birthday Janeen!!! A drag queen show is not my cup o' tea..but its your celebration!!

Thanks to all!

Jackass, I was hoping you were going to be one of the QUEENS! hahahahahaha!!!!

ok, then anything else, but let's do it!!!! I will be going to Firehouse soon too! if anyone interested??? Jim, Jackass, in Rahway! FREEBIE DRINKS!!! :) Jim, you know it too, Kathy working still!!!!!!

Forum List

Back