Happy Birthday xotoxi!!!!

Happy Birthday ka ka katoki! :lol:

yuledoomain.jpg

I've climbed up on top of the table, knelt down on one knee, cleared my voice a couple of times and now I look up to the heavens and extend an arm skyward and open up my pie hole and the sweet mellow voice comes rolling off of me pipes....

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday, Happy birthday,
Happy birthday to you.

Then without fanfare, I climb down and melt back into the crowd.

I've climbed up on top of the table, knelt down on one knee, cleared my voice a couple of times and now I look up to the heavens and extend an arm skyward and open up my pie hole and the sweet mellow voice comes rolling off of me pipes....

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you.

That is beautiful.

It's almost like I can hear it...but I can't.

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you.

:cry:

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you.

It was nice that you sung the song with ambiguity, so that it could also be used for fellow USMBers nepaltrekguide & Nevadamedic, who, along with me, are also celebrating the anniversary of their uterine expulsion.

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you.

It was nice that you sung the song with ambiguity, so that it could also be used for fellow USMBers nepaltrekguide & Nevadamedic, who, along with me, are also celebrating the anniversary of their uterine expulsion.

I've never heard it put that beautifully before.

Forum List

Back