Happy Birthday UsaPRIDE!!!!!!

J

janeeng

Hope you have a great Birthday!!!!!! Come to NJ and I will buy you some drinks!!!!! :beer:

:thewave:

janeeng said:
Hope you have a great Birthday!!!!!! Come to NJ and I will buy you some drinks!!!!! :beer:

:thewave:

Yes Pride! You have a great time at that game! LOL Come to Chicago, I'll buy you drinks at night and even give you biscuts, coffee, and sugar for breakfast! (Ewwww, but I know you like it!)

Happy Birthday!

Wow!! Thanks ladies!!
Janeen ~ I would love to come to NJ, and when I do, I'm gonna be looking for that drink!! :cheers2: LOL!
Kathianne ~ Wow! An offer I just can't refuse, LOL!! :dance:

Thanks Sandy and Lil'!!
Thanks for the offers! :thanks: You all would freak if I showed up, wouldn't ya?! LMAO!! Hmm, you never know, LOL!!! :cool:

UsaPride said:
Wow!! Thanks ladies!!
Janeen ~ I would love to come to NJ, and when I do, I'm gonna be looking for that drink!! :cheers2: LOL!
Kathianne ~ Wow! An offer I just can't refuse, LOL!! :dance:

THEN HEAD ON HERE GIRL!! WE CAN HEAD TO NY AND DO SOME HILLARY BASHING! hahahahaha!

Thanks Joker, LOL!!
janeeng said:
THEN HEAD ON HERE GIRL!! WE CAN HEAD TO NY AND DO SOME HILLARY BASHING! hahahahaha!
I've always wanted to go to NY. Maybe one day! If I ever do get to go, I will definately look you up and Hillary Bash with ya! LOL!! Besides, I read about the good time you and Sandy had, how could I pass that up?! :boobies: :bow2: LMAO!!!

I've always wanted to go to NY. Maybe one day! If I ever do get to go, I will definately look you up and Hillary Bash with ya! LOL!! Besides, I read about the good time you and Sandy had, how could I pass that up?! :boobies: :bow2: LMAO!!![/QUOTE]

Can you imagine the 3 of us !! The cabbies would be praying to Allah for sure ! :ali:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY....Hope you had a great one..I'll have a few drinks for ya down here in Florida.. :alco:

Have a wonderful birfday and a blessedly phenomenal year!!!

Thanks Jmarie and KL!!! My birthday was absolutely wonderful, even with all the things that TRIED to go wrong, LOL!! Thanks again!!

Forum List

Back