Happy Birthday to Neil Young...........

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2019
Valparaiso, Indiana USA
...........he turns 74 today, November 12th. He's still rockin', his latest release with longtime friends Crazy Horse, titled Colorado, is quite good. It's a nice mix of rocking tunes and slower acoustic ones. If you like his music, pick this one up.

Like his songwriting, hate his voice; he's got to be the worst singer around who puts out albums and songs. Also like him for saving that toy train company, at least he did for while, don't know if he still owns it and keeping it alive.

...........he turns 74 today, November 12th. He's still rockin', his latest release with longtime friends Crazy Horse, titled Colorado, is quite good. It's a nice mix of rocking tunes and slower acoustic ones. If you like his music, pick this one up.

Neil Young has a timeless voice. He reinvented CSN&Y. I'm not a great fan of country music, but Neil is one of my favorites. He wrote this song about and dedicated to the actual old man who took care of his horse farm in California.

Neil Young has a timeless voice. He reinvented CSN&Y. I'm not a great fan of country music, but Neil is one of my favorites. He wrote this song about and dedicated to the actual old man who took care of his horse farm in California.

Great song, thanks for posting.

Love his voice; he's got to be the best singer around who puts out albums and songs!

Neil Young- After the Goldrush

Forum List

Back