Happy Birthday to me!!!!

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Today is my birthday. It's also my daughter's birthday. I'm 59 today but that isn't so bad because it's only like 37 in Canadian years. My daughter is quite a bit younger... I got older but I'm still waiting for that "wiser" part to catch up. Going out to dinner in a little while and then stopping by DQ. That's partying enough for 59. The wife said she had something "special" for me later on tonight. I think it's the same thing she has given me for the last 18 years - socks.:tongue:

Today is my birthday. It's also my daughter's birthday. I'm 59 today but that isn't so bad because it's only like 37 in Canadian years. My daughter is quite a bit younger... I got older but I'm still waiting for that "wiser" part to catch up. Going out to dinner in a little while and then stopping by DQ. That's partying enough for 59. The wife said she had something "special" for me later on tonight. I think it's the same thing she has given me for the last 18 years - socks.:tongue:

Not again. Didn't we do this last year?
(I only age on leap years).

Happy Birthday to you and your daughter, Count!

vampire+cake+28.04.07.JPG

Sending a pint of AB+ your way. (Caution: It is highly caffeinated - save it for midnight.)

Happy Birthday to your daughter!

To you? Meh...

Oh.Mi.Gawd! The Count is George W. Bush's twin brother born 5 years later!

Poor Barbara - what a horribly long labor.

Happy Birthday to you! :beer:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iF_ghtxgSk]YouTube - The Count Wishes You Happy Birthday[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l7KbMVdN7E[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back