Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to Me

Happy Birthday, Young'un!

happy-birthday-dog-balloons-glitter.gif

Thanks Jillian!

30 for me in July. I'm probably going to get really drunk so I can enjoy it instead of stress about it :lol:

How old Dog? Can you finally fucking vote yet or what?

surely he can vote....you can vote at 18...die for your country at 18 but you bet not be thinking about having a beer at 18....i digress

congrads....you are a wee bit father away from just being a sperm

happy birthday

30 for me in July. I'm probably going to get really drunk so I can enjoy it instead of stress about it :lol:

:lol: Art's turning 30 tomorrow.

And 19 Paulie. :tongue:

surely he can vote....you can vote at 18...die for your country at 18 but you bet not be thinking about having a beer at 18....i digress

congrads....you are a wee bit father away from just being a sperm

happy birthday

:lol: Thanks strolling.

:lol: Art's turning 30 tomorrow.

And 19 Paulie. :tongue:

Yeah I knew it was either 18 or 19. You're going to have fun with your first major election in November, huh? :lol:

Happy birthday dude.

Yeah I knew it was either 18 or 19. You're going to have fun with your first major election in November, huh? :lol:

Happy birthday dude.

I hope so, I do plan on voting. Both early and often. :lol:

Oh, and third party. ;)

And thanks again Paulie.

Happy birthday dude.

I hope so, I do plan on voting. Both early and often. :lol:

Oh, and third party. ;)

And thanks again Paulie.

Don't just vote 3rd party to vote 3rd party. It's got to actually be a candidate you LIKE.

Sometimes you'll find a perfect candidate in just the two main parties. Like Steve Lonegan here in NJ, for instance. Guys like him are the reason I'm still registered republican.

Don't just vote 3rd party to vote 3rd party. It's got to actually be a candidate you LIKE.

Sometimes you'll find a perfect candidate in just the two main parties. Like Steve Lonegan here in NJ, for instance. Guys like him are the reason I'm still registered republican.

Of course. But I do plan on taking a hard look at all the candidates instead of just voting for the Democrat. After our governor, you probably won't see a Republican elected governor in our state for a good 10-20 years at least.

Forum List

Back