happy birthday, spam!

del

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2008
on a one way cul-de-sac
Today (July 6) is the 75th anniversary of Spam—a rather polarizing pre-cooked and packaged pork product produced by Hormel Foods that most Americans have grown to either love or hate. If you’re still on the fence about Spam, we might be able to sway you. Check out our eight tasty ways to incorporate this geometric piece of pork into your meal tonight!

Spam recipes: For the 75th anniversary of the canned meat - Lifestyle - Boston.com

:clap2:

Today (July 6) is the 75th anniversary of Spam—a rather polarizing pre-cooked and packaged pork product produced by Hormel Foods that most Americans have grown to either love or hate. If you’re still on the fence about Spam, we might be able to sway you. Check out our eight tasty ways to incorporate this geometric piece of pork into your meal tonight!

Spam recipes: For the 75th anniversary of the canned meat - Lifestyle - Boston.com

I think I have a can in the pantry that's about 75 years old.

Ah yes, that strange food that was my first memory of fried spam sandwiches my sister made me at a very young age.
My grandfather and his brother worked for wilson food packing for 40 years, we had alot of boloney and olive loaf.

Ah yes, that strange food that was my first memory of fried spam sandwiches my sister made me at a very young age.
My grandfather and his brother worked for wilson food packing for 40 years, we had alot of boloney and olive loaf.

HaHa Olive loaf..

More spam is consumed in Hawaii than anywhere else in the nation. It even appears on the menu at Hawaiian McDonalds'.

You're so lucky. Not everybody can afford the fresh Spam.

You're so lucky. Not everybody can afford the fresh Spam.

I'm going to keep it until it's 100 years old, bet I'll get a good price for it. I'll sell it to American Pickers.

del...are you spamming the board?

There was once an episode of M*A*S*H where the plot revolved around a wounded kid who was a talentd cook and made a Spam Parmigiana.

Alan Alda made it seem delicious.

I never had the nerve to try to recreate it.

Forum List

Back